• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By mortal men I meant how Marxists hold the views of their true prophets. Anything against their views is heresy.
The faction is looking like it were a personal cult around Marx-Lenin-Trotsky combo.
So, how do they differ from ideologies like Confucianism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Islam and Christianity?
Holding pre-set views and refusing to change?
Crying out that war is our sacred 'obligation'. Marxism is already a cult, becoming a religion.
And by keeping them in power, we shall see how a new religion is being shaped.
A world of war and violence, oppression of the opposition, cleansing of heretical views such as capitalism.

Stop it!

Vote for Democratic Anarchists!
Save the republic, save yourselves!
Vote for a constitution and for a bloodless future!

Just a general question, Tommy...

The last M-L vote was given by someone who registered the very same day, has no other posts and has no registered games. I am aware that everyone, newbie or not, deserves their chance, but at the same time, wouldn't it be a pity if an election was decided by this rather suspicious vote? I mean, it could very well be a newbie who just registered because of this awesome AAR, but it just seems more likely that it's a deliberate attempt at cheating.

Maybe a tie will mean that he splits the difference and gives the luxemburgists a chairmanship? Or maybe a hung election will give us a civil war and the national communists can come to power!

Just a general question, Tommy...

The last M-L vote was given by someone who registered the very same day, has no other posts and has no registered games. I am aware that everyone, newbie or not, deserves their chance, but at the same time, wouldn't it be a pity if an election was decided by this rather suspicious vote? I mean, it could very well be a newbie who just registered because of this awesome AAR, but it just seems more likely that it's a deliberate attempt at cheating.

Whether it's true or not, fellow DAs, don't get any ideas.

I'm planning to vote DA if the vote is still a tie when I go to sleep (in several hours), otherwise I might vote NC and see if a tie is remade just to see how that would be.

Light at the end of the tunnel, comrades!

If there's a tie, shouldn't the current chairman cast a tie-braking vote?

If there's a tie, shouldn't the current chairman cast a tie-braking vote?

No, because there are coalitions to determine such things.

Anarcho-Kadonists, National Communists and Luxemburgists would rather see Goldmann than Trotsky elected.
Why is it not that one needs a coalition to back one in order to get elected?

Please fellow comrades, choose Democratic Anarchists!
Stop Trotsky!

If there is a tie, the top two should agree to stand down in favor of the third place candidate. That way both can be happy that their enemy hasn't won.

Yeah. That makes sense. Two factions who are the most popular and hate eachother should step aside and allow the less popular faction, and only faction the hate more than eachother, take power. :wacko:

Anarcho-Kadonists, National Communists and Luxemburgists would rather see Goldmann than Trotsky elected.
Why is it not that one needs a coalition to back one in order to get elected?

Please fellow comrades, choose Democratic Anarchists!
Stop Trotsky!

What makes you think the NCs would necessarily favour the Democratic Anarchists? What makes you think the Democratic Anarchists would want their support?

The Luxemburgists are on the edge. Most would lean to Trotsky more than Goldman.

Still 29-29.

You see, that fact that no one knows what's going to happen is exactly why we need a written constitution.

Vote Democratic Anarchists!

Is this a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.