• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is only a throw away if others vote other people as you yourself noted ;)

Others make early votes into throw away votes unless someone shows up late and just picks someone with no vote. A TRUE throw away vote is picking a known goodie to avoid not voting or voting late on a 3rd party candidate with no chance of winning the vote. Why some of you young WW players have twisted the meaning I don't know but a real throw away would be me picking someone like OY to vote right now.

edit: and smacked down :p

Check his reaction a few games ago after he was outed by the JL. He flipped out and then got the village to lynch the JL spokesman (it was an all-around bad JL-outing).

This was similar.

Just sayin'.

So what you are saying is that you are afraid of AOK's reaction when he logs in and sees he has been run up, and don't want to be the victim he picks on as an alternative.

AOK knows that he ought to be run up today. He has made such carefully defensive votes that there is no information about him. He can do the analysis that says he has to be run up. He can also do the analysis that says that someone voting trespoe has to be run up and kept up until the votes on trespoe go away to a possible cylon.

If you are scared of his ire, show him where to use it on someone else by voting them. At the moment, I would recommend Tornadoli or jacob.

We know you are around and hanging back from voting. You may like to pretend that you are a cowardly villager scared of AOK but its too late for villagers to be anything but brave. Cylons will be hanging back and waiting. If AOK really is innocent, one of those holding back their vote is going to be the subject of his ire. If he is guilty, he will do the same thing, except he will pick on a villager.

A villager hanging back at the moment is just asking to be targetted by AOK when he finally makes his move.

@dublish AOK is a possible cylon. There is so little information on him that he has to be seriously run up so we can see who will vote for him. Trespoe is not a possible cylon. He must not be lynched today. If the cylons want trespoe dead today (and they do), they have to be made to eat him tonight. AOK is voting for trespoe.

Sorry guys I have not been able to be very active. I intended to sit out because of that but did not want no kills to ruin the game. (I should have waited to sub for Split I guess to do that though. :mad:)

I have real life stuff going on and thus have not been able to play like I prefer to. I am a boring villager. Lynch me if you want but it will just bring us closer to massacre.

I understand why you think me guilty. All I can say is that you are wrong and that the reason I have been inactive is beyond my control. Carry on. :(

Vote AOK.11

Because he's not trespoe? It seems to me that j-L has better arguments against him, which is to say that arguments have been made against him.

EDIT: @Arch Mede: How do we know trespoe is not a possible Cylon? Was he scanned? Sacrificing packmates isn't all that uncommon... Not that I'm convinced trespoe is a Cylon, I'm just not willing to say that it's impossible.

Vote AOK.11

Because he's not trespoe? It seems to me that j-L has better arguments against him, which is to say that arguments have been made against him.

EDIT: @Arch Mede: How do we know trespoe is not a possible Cylon? Was he scanned? Sacrificing packmates isn't all that uncommon... Not that I'm convinced trespoe is a Cylon, I'm just not willing to say that it's impossible.

Nice. Real nice. You join them in railroading me and then pretend as if you are not sure.

If I had to pick someone as a wolf it would be dublish. Kill him when I am found innocent.

UNVOTE Tres
VOTE dublish

Alright, I am available and can therefore change my placeholder vote.
Thinking over this now, I have to agree with the masses that Trespoe is a bad lynch today, and I also doubt he would be stupid enough to post the Cylon thing in the General Thread and in this one.
Well, my argument for voting AOK would be that he is very quiet, which is unusual for him, but obviously he anticipated this and claimed real life stuff is going on. I think I can believe him, so for now only:

Unvote trespoe

Let me ponder my options.

Official vote count, 3h 43min to deadline

AOK.11 - 7 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, walrus, snoopdogg, Kriszo, dublish
trespoe - 2 - Yakman, muttoneer
dublish - 2 - trespoe, AOK.11

not voted - 5 - OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr, Tornadoli

Missed one vote - muttoneer

just for the record, i don't think this is going to end well.

You believe me one second and then vote me the next? Because you saw I would fight back? What kind of logic is that? :confused:

Can anyone say baddie bandwagoneering?

In the few games I was in, I saw how you play. You always argue etc. Here, you just voted for dublish "just because", it's suspicious.

In the few games I was in, I saw how you play. You always argue etc. Here, you just voted for dublish "just because", it's suspicious.

I did not vote dublish just because. I voted him because he is a likely wolf and is joining the railroad attempt on me in a wolfish fashion.

because you're a wolf?

I'm not following how trespoe is suddenly the least suspect person in the game.
i don't know how it happened either. i think trespoe is a wolf, i don't know why his crovax is being ignored. maybe aok.11 is a wolf, maybe not, but jumping on him like this with no evidence that i can see.... when we have a perfectly good wolf to kill is somewhat strange...

Alright, I'm scrambling. For real.

Unvote AOK
Vote OrangeYoshi

He is still a major suspect, his stupid leaderlynch, his explanations don't make sense, and lynching him will shed quite a lot of light on potential roles of other players.

Alright, I'm scrambling. For real.
Why? Because you are now in a position where you might lose?

He is still a major suspect, his stupid leaderlynch, his explanations don't make sense,

What doesn't make sense? And if you dare say the truth, remember that the truth can be stranger than fiction.

and lynching him will shed quite a lot of light on potential roles of other players.

I'm sorry to say, but all players who's roles may be revealed by my death are either dead, or going to be lynched anyway.

This is getting tiring, Oliver. Why do you keep beating a dead horse?

And you've wanted me dead from early on, too......

I did not vote dublish just because. I voted him because he is a likely wolf and is joining the railroad attempt on me in a wolfish fashion.

I have been suspicious of mr. dublish for some time. Tried to run him up once but it didn't work. I'd agree he's a good target. And it's unsettling how fast everyone piled on the AOK wagon.

Everybody vote dublish.

Unvote AoK. Vote dublish.

UNVOTE dublish
VOTE Torn

Torn is a good lynch too. Lets see if we can get some movement and perhaps I live past today.

Edit:

Dublish it is. Thanks snoop.

UNVOTE Torn
VOTE dublish