• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like to point out that Hunter is a trait not a role this game... Even if Jonti is telling the truth about being a hunter and proves it by shooting someone, it still doesn't guarantee he's a goodie. (Same with Randakar being a Lover too actually.)

As far as todays vote goes, I don't really get any baddie vibes from Trespoe, and as Muttoneer points out, he hasn't been around enough for me to get any vibes one way or another, and well; Uncertainty > Goodie Feeling.

VOTE Muttoneer

I'd like to point out that Hunter is a trait not a role this game... Even if Jonti is telling the truth about being a hunter and proves it by shooting someone, it still doesn't guarantee he's a goodie. (Same with Randakar being a Lover too actually.)

I know, but if the JL can contact me, I can kill a varulv. And then hopefully, I can be scanned, protected and out loads moar baddies.

Official vote count, 1h 15min to deadline

trespoe - 5 - dublish, sbr, Jopi, the_hdk, muttoneer
muttoneer - 5 - Tornadoli, The Arch Mede, trespoe, snoopdogg, Calamity
The Arch Mede - 2 - Yakman, jacob-Lundgren
jonti-h - 1 - randakar
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - marty99
AOK.11 - 1 - walrus
dublish - 1 - von Loch Ness

Absent - 1 - Kriszo

not voted - 4 - OrangeYoshi, Raczynski, AOK.11, jonti-h

Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness, muttoneer

I appreciate that you could well be a goodie, I was just making sure that the theoretical seer/priest we might have don't go and contact you before they've scanned you just because you prove yourself to be a hunter.

VOTE Jacob

Jacob must be behind this. He simply must be. Sorry about the total inactivity. I should have more time to play tomorrow and early next week if I live that long. :(

VOTE Jacob

Jacob must be behind this. He simply must be. Sorry about the total inactivity. I should have more time to play tomorrow and early next week if I live that long. :(

Oh sure blame the guy who you blamed...

I know, but if the JL can contact me, I can kill a varulv. And then hopefully, I can be scanned, protected and out loads moar baddies.

Hmn.

Theoretically a villager lover (like me ;-) ) is a better JL spokesman because of the fact that hunting me tends to be a waste of hunts. So I was going to propose myself at first.

But since that also means scanning me is a hard thing to accomplish and wastes time that a potential JL doesn't have I have to concur here. A hunter villager *is* the best person to volunteer for the job.

Also:

Unvote jonti-h
Vote muttoneer

If this "I'm a hunter" thing is a ploy I don't quite see the point of it. And the muttoneer case isn't half-bad.

More than likely there is no JL whatsoever anyway, as the seer and priest are gone and The Split probably never even scanned anyone.

Well, one can hope.
Maybe it's wishful thinking but johho did have a reason for the autolynch.

If there is a tiny chance of still getting some semblance of a JL going we have to try it. The village is in bad enough shape as it is. If we try nothing is lost.

Official vote count, 47min to deadline

muttoneer - 6 - Tornadoli, The Arch Mede, trespoe, snoopdogg, Calamity, randakar
trespoe - 5 - dublish, sbr, Jopi, the_hdk, muttoneer
The Arch Mede - 2 - Yakman, jacob-Lundgren
jacob-Lundgren - 2 - marty99, AOK.11
AOK.11 - 1 - walrus
dublish - 1 - von Loch Ness

Absent - 1 - Kriszo

not voted - 3 - OrangeYoshi, Raczynski, jonti-h

Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness, muttoneer

Well, one can hope.
Maybe it's wishful thinking but johho did have a reason for the autolynch.

If there is a tiny chance of still getting some semblance of a JL going we have to try it. The village is in bad enough shape as it is. If we try nothing is lost.

How can we make a JL without a seer?

EVERYONE VOTE DUBLISH!

Unvote muttoneer. Vote dublish.

Is that an outing?