• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Svip hasn't figured out how to represent anatomy in his characters. :p

No... I can only draw male characters. There is a difference.

No... I can only draw male characters. There is a difference.

What's the matter, handsome boy?

femaleulm.png

(I forgot the unibrow :eek:o)

I'd ulm that

Awwww....

Why no Denmark? Did we get annexed again?

Awwww....

Why no Denmark? Did we get annexed again?

We are an OPM, not much happens to Denmark these days. And it seems Norway is keeping a low profile these days.

I have a question for anyone who has done Flagland-inspired art work or direct fan art to this AAR, if it is okay if I upload them to my guest art page?

I thought you'd never ask!

We are an OPM, not much happens to Denmark these days. And it seems Norway is keeping a low profile these days.

What is Sweden doing? Busy being really underpowered compared to what the collective mind of the forums seems to think?

It was more or less the Prussians who built one of Europes biggest fortress in Ulm,
one of the so-called "Bundesfestung".
As it was already in the mid 19th century it came a bit late and was never really good for anything, but still a nice link the nice last posting. Worth visiting if you are in the region. Ulm is a pretty fine city btw owning the worlds highest church steeple (162 m).

More info at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortress_of_Ulm

There's a train from here to Ulm once every two hours.

Maybe you try a Baden AAR next time? Nobody did one before :)

Ulm is such a voyeur!
I'd better close my curtains now.

Given he says the England is following on his footsteds, i think it's the Ottomans indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.