• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
300px-MrJohnson.jpg

Ulm!

Hey! I still watch Cheers too.

I wonder what constitutes Venetian 'canal talk'?

Yo! That's one pimped out gondalas! That dude's sicker than a Genoese! Yo mumma's so fat, she's got her own guelf and ghibelline factions!

"you ain't street, you sidewalk" :D

Love it!

I wonder what constitutes Venetian 'canal talk'?

Yo! That's one pimped out gondalas! That dude's sicker than a Genoese! Yo mumma's so fat, she's got her own guelf and ghibelline factions!

Yo dawg! I heard you like gondolas! Well I'm xVenis, and I'm here to pimp your float!

PS. "you ain't street, you sidewalk". I agree with safferli. That line was hilarious.

Why are you spreading your investments around instead of pumping all in one tech, switching when the next is researched?

Why are you spreading your investments around instead of pumping all in one tech, switching when the next is researched?

Several reasons. First of all science-fiction penalties, and that I need to get new technology in all fields to be ahead of the game, though primarily in trade and production. Also, I don't care for micromanaging it every time I get a new technology.

If he's ahead of time in most/all techs, spreading out the investment is the most effective way of not wasting your income on the penalty.

Indeed, for instance my government tech is 15 years in the future.

I have a small question, because I never seem able to catch it in any pics... what year is it in your game?

Well, whatever year it is... 13% inflation? Geez, that's gonna take ages to get down...

I have a small question, because I never seem able to catch it in any pics... what year is it in your game?

Well, whatever year it is... 13% inflation? Geez, that's gonna take ages to get down...

Around 1500. But I generally avoid showing the current year, as the stories overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.