Johan Andersson, Studio Manager is right now taking your questions on reddit!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Being asked plenty of questions about games he didn't make. :)

Very informative, many good comments. It's a pity that there seems to be little interest in creating a game set in the Ancient Greece, as there is much unexplored potential there. The game could combine the best elements of EUIII and CKII.

So, definately a HOI3 expansion. Maybe a EU3 expansion and potentially something outside of the 1066-1950 timeframe (please be Rome 2). That sounds pretty good to me.

Yes, I'd encourage you to do it again.

I did play as the Ptolemies in EU Rome, which was a lot of fun and the Roman Republic had only two provinces or so.

Very informative, many good comments. It's a pity that there seems to be little interest in creating a game set in the Ancient Greece, as there is much unexplored potential there. The game could combine the best elements of EUIII and CKII.
Definitely! :)

So, when do we get an interview over at /v/?

I about died when I read that Johan wants Rome 2. Whatever I have to do to appease the gods, I will do it for Rome 2.

I also liked a couple of other hints at internal projects and ideas that were cooking.