• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We will not accept these terms of peace. Our people have been massacred by the Ottomans and you agree to allow them to rule over us once more. And we thought you were the protector of the Eastern Orthodox faith. The people don't want this pseudo-liberty, we demand full independence. They say they defend the minorities yet they are responsible for the Hamidian massacre. The Armenian People demand a plebiscite take place, for we have died by the Turks for too long.

An eye for an eye make the world blind.

Serbia stands by Armenia and their righteous and holy fight against the oppresive and genocidal Turk! DEATH TO THE CENTRAL POWERS!

OOC: Only OConner has the power to green light it.

OOC: Yes it's me, i would like to appologize for dropping out of the last game, i had...difficulties, and i appologize for that again...

and also what exactly are all of the groups in spain at the current time, communist? fascist? republican? monarchy?

OOC: Dont worry Kodamann. Commies nuked the last game back to the stone age. Still, the world was left more advanced than it would have been if they had ruled it! :p

OOC: Odd and silly man capitalist....
anyways, it seems spain is in a state of turmoil, is there a proper marxist party in spain?

OOC : Only sizeable commie group atm is in Russia, and it is being played... (tough Russia may not become the USSR in this timeline, it is leaving the war earlier...among other things)