• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
o_O .... no

how?

You tell us.... It is a Reunion after all and it sounds like you have something you want to share with the rest of us Monsters!

To be entirely honest, I think we should try to aim for 48 hours between 'thread open' and 'game start'.
That could possibly be extended to 72 hours, but we shouldn't let it stretch beyond that.

This thread was posted at 05-07-2012 09:12. CEST. Right now it's 06-07-2012 11:35. The 48 hour period has passed. I wouldn't wait much longer with starting the game.
edit: Wait .. that's only 24 hours :p

Last edited:
And quoting myself for reference:

Do yourself and the game a favor, and don't wait for more than 48 hours from opening the signup thread to start the game.
Lite is supposed to start fast. If you have 8 players you can already start.
Just make sure you use the 1 in 4 wolf to villager ratio and you should be fine.

Good setup numbers look something like this:

Players vs wolves
8 - 2 (day start)
9 - 2
10 - 2
11 - 2
12 - 3 (day start)
13 - 3
14 - 3
15 - 3
16 - 4 (day start)
17 - 4 (ideal)

To be entirely honest, I think we should try to aim for 48 hours between 'thread open' and 'game start'.
That could possibly be extended to 72 hours, but we shouldn't let it stretch beyond that.

This thread was posted at 05-07-2012 09:12. CEST. Right now it's 06-07-2012 11:35. The 48 hour period has passed. I wouldn't wait much longer with starting the game.

I make it about 26 and a half hours, not 48.

edit: Wait .. that's only 24 hours :p

I'm busy with an encounter this weekend(BTW, I've heard they finally made their way to the Netherlands), so I'd prefer if Night 0 were to fall Sunday evening. I will probably advertise in the Big game instead of sending out PMs, since we only need a few people.

Severly tempted to say "in as werewolf," but I think I need a break from playing now. I will finish the big game I am currently in and get back here around autumn.

I disagree with that list btw.

Feel free to put up a better one then :)

will have to think about it when I have time. I'll get back on this in general discussion thread as I think its something we can discuss alot :)

It would be nice to get some agreement on this topic and make a list that we can then badger future lite GM's to include in the first post :)
Same goes for the 48 hour signup period. Would be nice if that could become a standard.

Same goes for the 48 hour signup period. Would be nice if that could become a standard.

I disagree with the 48 hours bit.

Now, I will agree with the idea behind it, namely that a Lite should clearly state when it will start, so that everyone signing up knows exactly what they're signing up for, ie. they'll be required to check the site and vote once a day for a whole week.

But if a GM wants to start sign-ups 4 whole days in advance, I don't see the problem.