• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut? I meant that someone who was active in AAR must observe situation.
So what with elections, if everything stays as it was, elections ends in three hours.))

The elections always end when Tommy says so, if he can't say anything until his ban expires then it stands to reason the elections won't end until at least February 2nd (or whenever his ban expires).

In the meantime, perhaps we can play Pass the Save? :p

You're no better than that spambot.

Discussing of, arguing with or commenting on moderator decisions is forbidden (See Forum Rules (#2)). Posts violating this rule have been deleted. Those offending the moderators in their posts will be judged by a full mod or administrator. Any more users discussing the temporary ban of Tommy4ever will experience the same treatment. If you want information on the tempban, ask an administrator using PM or email.

Well it seems that I am not baned thank god. I vote for NATINOL COMUNISTS. Weaken the comunists so that the old order can come back. Muhhhahahahahahahaha.

But the National Communists are communists. That's, y'know, kind of why they're called National Communists.

If you want to destroy communism, you're in the wrong AAR, buddy.

I know every one on this forum is going to hate me but why isn't there a Reacanary party faction. Like that wants the restoration of the old order. Okay now go hate on me okay. that fine, in 3.2.1.:mad:we hate you Derekc2.
We used to. The Centralists.

Well it seems that I am not baned thank god. I vote for NATINOL COMUNISTS. Weaken the comunists so that the old order can come back. Muhhhahahahahahahaha.

Or maybe we are luring you into complacency so we can use you to catch even more capitalists!

If you dont mind, please use decent spelling.

I'm not a capalist. I am a Monarchist. I think the best goverment is a Absalute Monarchy. That's my opinion so don't hate me please.

Edit. What does complency even mean?:confused::confused::confused:

The VSVR isn't going to become an Absolute Monarchy ever, so if you're hoping for one, you're sorely out of place.

And, no offense, but how old are you?

If hes under 13, hes not allowed on the forums, no?

In that case, you might want to consider lurking more and observing how others behave and spell. Put off posting until you're confident that you could converse with someone with a minimal amount of spelling errors.

Sorry. I din't mean to offend you. I am realy sorry. I am also not good at spelling. real sorry. Why did you want to know my age anyway?

Sorry. I din't mean to offend you. I am realy sorry. I am also not good at spelling. real sorry. Why did you want to know my age anyway?

You being twelve is the difference between you just being a kid or you being a really dumb adult.

But this is getting really off topic. Does anyone know how the recent votes have effected the Marxists lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.