• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry that I couldn't vote the last two days, but I had a hard drive failure on my laptop... :( Please cry for me... :(

Real aryan man don't cry. They go and kill some Soviets.
I see there's a morale problem in this unit. As an official Morale-Officieren, I propose to institute daily inspirational readings from Mein Kampf.
There's also the issue of honoring the Fuhrer's Birthday on the April 20th. I'm open to propositions.

Btw, what's with the masive Xarkan voting? The obvious non-outingness of jonti post was obvious. Is these the wolves trying to hide in easy bandwagon?
Unvote AOK.
Vote Cymsdale

For now,

Vote antracer

He and the only wolf voted for each other on one day...; but for now, it's mostly a placeholder vote.
Jonti, why do you think Xanrkan is a wolf?

Vote Teep.

Because Teep's posted fewer times than Kathnar, and Kathnar's dead.

Btw, what's with the masive Xarkan voting? The obvious non-outingness of jonti post was obvious. Is these the wolves trying to hide in easy bandwagon?
Unvote AOK.
Vote Cymsdale

I'm shell-shocked. It makes little sense to lynch me. Because even if I'm your enemy, I'm less of a threat than someone who is not shell-shocked. I'll just fade away on my own.

The same logic applies to why I'm a bad hunt target by the way - just putting that out there.

Jonti, why do you think Xanrkan is a wolf?

Because to spout that much nonsense, he would have to be either stupid or a wolf, and he is not stupid.

We need to run someone up along Xarkan, although I agree he's a good choice. How about Muttoneer?

Unvote Nautilu. Vote muttoneer.

Erm... how about not muttoneer?

antracer's excuse for voting for me is almost as pathetic as Xarkan's reasoning over jonti-h. I avoid bandwagons? Yes, that's been happening for a number of werewolf games now, no matter what side I'm on. I suggest we find someone else to run against Xarkan. How about AOK - his behaviour strikes me as more odd than usual this game.

vote AOK.11

Erm... how about not muttoneer?

antracer's excuse for voting for me is almost as pathetic as Xarkan's reasoning over jonti-h. I avoid bandwagons? Yes, that's been happening for a number of werewolf games now, no matter what side I'm on. I suggest we find someone else to run against Xarkan. How about AOK - his behaviour strikes me as more odd than usual this game.

vote AOK.11

Lamest excuse to vote AOK ever. At least the old "AOK IS STIILLL ALLIIIIIVVVVE" routine has at least some entertaining aspects to it.

If you want me dead, then just say so. Or you could hunt me. That always works. ;)

Because to spout that much nonsense, he would have to be either stupid or a wolf, and he is not stupid.

Sounds like a simple retaliation vote to me. I agree the case he made against you was awful. I imagine at this point every one of us has voted at least 2 villagers. But it sounds more like a half-arsed effort at explanation than wolfishness.

At any rate, I won't come to his defense, because I think he's a good candidate actually. Just don't want a runaway bandwagon.

Lamest excuse to vote AOK ever. At least the old "AOK IS STIILLL ALLIIIIIVVVVE" routine has at least some entertaining aspects to it.

If you want me dead, then just say so. Or you could hunt me. That always works. ;)

Wait, AOK is still alive!?:eek:

Vote AOK11.*

*vote doesn't count.

Can we have a walrus count?

So how is everybody?

Those votes on Xarkan piled up rather quickly, wouldn't you say?

Vote Xarkan

The outed wolf?
I say we hang Nautilu, it was clear to anyone it wasn't an outing
Unvote Jester180 Vote Nautilu

I don't think Xarkan is a werewolf based on his reaction (he immediately denied it was an outing, an actual wolf would not be so sure), and jonti always accuses people who accuse him, him being so confident Xarkan is a wolf is an over-exaggeration I'm sure

@jerard: WTH are you on about, no info on me, did you not notice the huge and wholly unjustified bandwagon on me yesterday?:confused: