• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have same problem
Edit: And I can't edit my profile anymore

3 from 10 games is closed why metaserver !? what ?!?!
= This icon means that the game is connected to a meta server. If you update your password here on the forum, you'll need to click on this icon to send your new password to the metaserver if you want to use it.

what and who is metaserver ????

(all game is buy via steam and cd key is registreted, befor all worked last day´s not)

Metaserver is where you can play multiplayer.

I have sent new confirmation e-mails to both of you.
Your games are registered yes, but you did not confirm your e-mail with us.

= This icon means that the game is connected to a meta server. If you update your password here on the forum, you'll need to click on this icon to send your new password to the metaserver if you want to use it.
same here but for HOI3

Last edited:
Sent you a new one.

Having the same problem :/
Actually you aren't as you do not have the "restricted ..." title under your name. What exact symptoms do you see? Do be aware that your posting access is restricted for 5 days after confirmation, as a spam-bot deterrent.

Hello, I can´t acces to "my profile" and I can´t leave a post in hoi3 forum, I have the game registered, maybe I deleted the email verification, not sure about this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited:Now that I see my avatar I see the "restricted acces until e-mail Confirmed" sentence under it.

Waiting for help

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Sent you a new e-mail.

Castellon, Can you please help me out too? I can't register my CK2. HELPPP

When you say you can't register the game, where are you trying to register it? If you go to "My Games" at the top of your screen, select CK2 and enter the key, what happens?

Just change your email address here (and change it right back if you like), you'll get one automatically. You would also have got one in March when you registered here originally, maybe look in your spam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.