• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would say one thing - my record is easy to beat as muscowy or ottomans. Both got nice missions that increase their War tradition. Moscow has protect against mongols +10 tradition and cross the mongol border +25 tradition. Both can be used rinse and repeat - and you can start with them if you DOW GH in day one - While ottomans does not got such missions that can be used this way IMHO. But got like six of such missions, so may be good strategy to do get it.
Anyway winning war with GH if started on day 1 may be hard, it is doable and it is highly predictable that you will get such mission.
So if you would use them in good way you could get war tradition maxed in like 10 years if lucky.

I would say one thing - my record is easy to beat as muscowy or ottomans. Both got nice missions that increase their War tradition. Moscow has protect against mongols +10 tradition and cross the mongol border +25 tradition. Both can be used rinse and repeat - and you can start with them if you DOW GH in day one - While ottomans does not got such missions that can be used this way IMHO. But got like six of such missions, so may be good strategy to do get it.
Anyway winning war with GH if started on day 1 may be hard, it is doable and it is highly predictable that you will get such mission.
So if you would use them in good way you could get war tradition maxed in like 10 years if lucky.

In DW, Muscowy is already at war with GH in 1399 due to the Horde "mechanic".

NO not HONEST - honest i can be but, my opinion is humble, that mean i do not think that it must be right, but it is my opinion. If i would mean HONEST here it would mean - I am honestly saying you that. Whatever I am, but i don't mean that when i am saying IMHO.

LOL

It's the same.

Nie, mój drogi, humble = skromny, Honest = Uczciwy
(Not my dear, Humble equals skromny, honest equal uczciwy)

ROFL

Broke 100k income within a decade of starting trade building spam. 1mil income isn't too far away I guess.

eu311c.png

Trade efficiency is nothing impressive yet: I've managed to get several post offices up, but only recently got Smithian Economics so Smuggling Problem hasn't had time to do its thing.

I'm surprised to see Mutapa up there; I helped them take out some of the nearby muslims (conquering animist provinces is much nicer than muslim ones), but didn't really expect this. They'll be the last to die. Right now they're almost on par with Japan tech-wise; I hope they pass them.

I propose that qoou should got record for having most yearly magistrates.

I would like to see a more detailed list of your magistrate income!!

Be careful what you wish for.
eu312c.png

(you may notice there's a lot of fish colleges in there; I tried to only put colleges in worthless fish and gold provinces... then had to use wool provinces too... then naval supplies... then furs, slaves, salt, and wine. I even ran out of cloth provinces :/)

Be careful what you wish for.
eu312c.png

(you may notice there's a lot of fish colleges in there; I tried to only put colleges in worthless fish and gold provinces... then had to use wool provinces too... then naval supplies... then furs, slaves, salt, and wine. I even ran out of cloth provinces :/)

You make it sound so depressing... :p
Masses of colleges, SoI, absolute monarchy? Emperor with all but one of the reforms?