• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor malasyia looks dead without me oh well im back from the dead so to say

The mupdates and the KoM vignettes combined are what make this particular multiplayer AAR brilliant, I have to say. A world without a story seems ethereal, a shadow passing across the ground before fading to black, but the Khanate of Romanion seems oddly real. Still, a story without pictures to it - a hundred different snapshots of a world without a web connecting them seems unimportant and the people are merely once-seen players in a single-act play.

Still, from the gallery, I have to say to everyone else - keep writing! Even if you write a five-hundred word political summary, you bring this world you're weaving to life a little more. You may not have the devilish Andalusian magics which allow you to summon maps by sacrificing five hundred virgins and a puppy, or the writing skills of KoM and his fiendish Yngling triple-time-travellers who secretly replaced the Komnenid dynasty back in 1066, but we enjoy seeing the game through everyone's eyes. Those adorable Egyptian comics, or the strangely riveting adventures of St. Golle the Apocalyptor versus the Moon Georgians, they all add in the eyes of the peanuts.

Each of you adds an ingredient to the delicious soup which is this AAR. And as we all know, the more ingredients in soup, the better. Just don't drink the Andalusian soup. (They're a practical people. Once they sacrifice the puppy, well... just don't go to Andalusian restaurants on any of their holy days. Please.)

mmmm...Soup! lol...Now where would they sacrifice those Virgins? -You DO know the girls are still alive afterwards, don't you? -of course the PUPPY isn't.. :D

besides of that, I have enjoyed all post (by players) in this thread, even though there IS a difference in ..quality.. to some of the post's, and I second your encouragement to the writers, and would like to add my thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. :)

It occurs to me that our readers might be unaware that the session of the 24th was cancelled, due to holidays in Finland and some other absences; so no immediate updates this week.

Update on diplomatic happenings during the break:

There has been a spate of Asian vassalisations recently, reducing the current sovereign nations of the world to the following (by continent):

The Americas:
USA

Europe+Near East
England
Catalunya
Bavaria
Croatia
Novgorod
Persia

Africa
Tripoli
Kongo
Ethiopia

Asia+Oceania
Mongol Khanate
Tibet
Japan

I just noticed this thread and I have a few questions. How did you convert from CK? What version of EU3 is this (IN/HTTT/DW?) I will want to convert my current CK: DV game eventually, but the best working converter I can find only goes to IN, is there a way to convert it to a later expansion?

Update on diplomatic happenings during the break:

There has been a spate of Asian vassalisations recently, reducing the current sovereign nations of the world to the following (by continent):

The Americas:
USA

Europe+Near East
England
Catalunya
Bavaria
Croatia
Novgorod
Persia

Africa
Tripoli
Kongo
Ethiopia

Asia+Oceania
Mongol Khanate
Tibet
Japan

So, any players remaining as vassals?

So, any players remaining as vassals?

In America, Quebec (of England), and in Asia, Qin, Malaya, Khmer, and Bengal (of Croatia) and Punjab and Gujarat (of the Mongol Khanate).

Qupeck is basicly Huron and USA is the Mayans. Since they were beefed up, they somehow got different names as well.

I just noticed this thread and I have a few questions. How did you convert from CK? What version of EU3 is this (IN/HTTT/DW?) I will want to convert my current CK: DV game eventually, but the best working converter I can find only goes to IN, is there a way to convert it to a later expansion?

We play DW, and used a converter I wrote. If you're interested I can send you a link. Some care and attention may be required to use it, however.

In other news, it looks as though Persia might need a new perm. If anyone is interested in taking over the role of necromantic arch-enemy of all civilised realms, send me a PM. :)

I believe I might have found us a new perm for Persia, from one of my Lets Play viewers in fact, I deserve a cookie.

Let's not be too hasty

It was once again hot in the streets Alexandria. There were only few times in a year when it rained and even then it was hot because of the thunder storms. Mu'audib had learned to live with that as he had lived all his life in Alexandria. It was though time for an petty street thief like him to survive in Alexandria as the Guards were constantly patrolling the streets trying to eradicate them from crime and other foul things. Many of Mu'audib's friends had been all ready caught by the guard patrols and taken to the dungeon or if they had been unlucky they had been killed in the pursuit. The latter was what usually happened as no one wanted to be caught alive as rumor was the prisoners were tortured in the most horrific ways there were. Or the other choice for those who wanted to redeem their ways was to serve in the army, also an choice that few wanted to take as you would be shipped to if you were lucky in India or if you were not so lucky you would be shipped to the New World and to Isla Sorna, which was rumored to be home for strange creatures and strange things had been rumored to take place there. Only few had come back there alive.

Mu'audib was not willing to choose any of these choices. He liked his life in it's current state. It was not too glamorous but still not too bad either. He had a small hole where he lived, well it was an abandoned building which he had decorated with stolen things. He could steal his food from the markets and every day he could eat himself full. Also he could get exercise from running away from the guards. And most of the whores of Alexandria liked Mu'audib so he could satisfy his manly needs. So he lived a happy life. Of course he would have been happy to gain a fortune and buy a castle or villa for himself and live the life of luxury but the chances of that happening were so small that he didn't even bother to think about it.

But in this particular morning there was something in the air. It was not love, that Mu'audib was certain of. And it wasn't thunder either, it was something else. Something, something, dark. Almost scary like something bad would happen to him. Mu'audib didn't really have time to think of it as he was hungry and needed some food for himself, so he decided to pay a visit to the bazaar. He made his way to the bazaar by the quickest way he could imagine, the roof tops. A nice breeze of cold wind ran trough his hair while he jumped from roof to roof. This was the only real way a thief would use as here you could easily out ran the guards if you knew what you were doing.
jake_gyllenhaal.jpg

The bazaar seemed to be as busy as always. Merchants local and foreign selling their goods and junk to the people visiting the bazaar. Mu'audib descended from the roofs to blend in to the crowd and made his way to the stalls selling bread. He moved in closely hiding in the midst of the crowd and reached out for an single loaf of bread when he heard voice shouting behind him.

"You there! Stop you filthy thief!"

He turned around and saw an guard patrol running at him. Mu'audib quickly grapped the loaf of bread and started running trough the crowd trying to make his way to the roofs.

Session 5, session 6 is a little delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.