• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah that seljuk part in Russia is really interesting. Inherited Bulgar, I'd guess?
And do I see this correct, the Kingdom of Hungary split up and does not even have anyone claiming the King title anymore?:p

So... interstellar invaders visited Europe in your game and caused an apocalypse? 0.o

And among all this chaos, the Byzantines are sitting in Constantinople laughing themselves to death.

Do you have an antipope? He can cause this kind of mess by the end (+unsuccessful crusades). At Catholic authority ~10 everyone is eager to switch to their own preferred heresy, and there's a major fracturing of kingdoms.

I've seen shattered HRE before, but I've never seen the entire continent follow suit!

thats sicily, dumbass. get your facts straight before posting thigns like that.

that being said, it doesnt rule out controlled demolition. but as the seljuks are in russia i doubt that its FULLY fabricated.

Amazing randomness. My last game as Castille saw HRE over all of France and the Levant/North Africa. I ended up as a united Iberia until I experienced a massive succession crises with my 'family' when my ruler passed on. I started as Castille, ended up as Navarra, then after I claimed a untied Iberia and gave the Kingdom of Mauretania to my son/heir, I ended up as Mauretania after my King died, with an Iberia all after titles and land, i.e civil war. HRE and Byzantium really ruled the roost, so to speak.

ck2_4.jpg (hope this link works)