• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will point out that if Britain stabbed Germany, all they would recieve for it would be the loss of their home supply centers, and extending the game even further while Austria climbs its way out of the rubble and secures itself for an Austrian-Turkish win.

Sad Turkish diplomat reminds the GM that he should be impartial...

:D

I've been impartial for three months, cut me some slack.

Update may be late tonight.

No worries man...a certain level of frustration at the defensive capabilities of all the diplomats involved is to be expected at this stage. You must be dying to see someone make a big mistake and lose the game...

No worries man...a certain level of frustration at the defensive capabilities of all the diplomats involved is to be expected at this stage. You must be dying to see someone make a big mistake and lose the game...

Without looking at the orders, I can tell you that over the next two years, Austria is going to die, the German position along that front is just too good for the Germans to possibly lose. My only fear is that they'll get greedy and go for a solo win, thus forcing Great Britain to betray them and lengthening the whole thing with an intense civil war between Great Britain and Germany that would probably last five years.

Without looking at the orders, I can tell you that over the next two years, Austria is going to die, the German position along that front is just too good for the Germans to possibly lose. My only fear is that they'll get greedy and go for a solo win, thus forcing Great Britain to betray them and lengthening the whole thing with an intense civil war between Great Britain and Germany that would probably last five years.

What is Austria betrayes Germany?

You are forgetting the game ends when Germany has 18 SC's, not 34.

You know, all this speculation that I'm going to stab Britain and go for the solo is starting to irk me so much that if only I could declare war on the USA and send all my units off the board to do so I'd take that option, simply because nobody would see it coming.

You know what would be totally unexpected? Austria stabbing Germany.

Deadline!

British Move Orders

A Ven - Rom
F Apu - Ven
F Tyr - Ion
F Nap S F Tyr - Ion
F Tun S F Tyr - Ion
F Tus - Tyr
F GoL - Tus
F Wes - GoL
F Eng H
A Wal H

Ottoman Move Orders

A Con to Smy
F Adr to Alb
F Ion to Eas
F Gre to Ion
F Aeg to Ion

German Move Orders

A Sil - War
A Pru S A Sil - War
A Lvn S A Mos H
A Stp S A Mos H
A Mos S A Sil - War
A Boh - Gal
A Mun S A Tyr H
A Tyr S F Apu - Ven
A Pie S F Apu - Ven
F Bal H
F Nwy H
F Bar H

Austrian Move Orders

A Warsaw - Moscow
A Sevastopol S A Warsaw - Moscow
A Ukraine S A Warsaw - Moscow
A Galicia - Silesia
A Vienna - Tyrolia
A Trieste S A Vienna - Tyrolia
A Budapest S A Trieste holding

Before

1918spring.jpg

After

1918fall.jpg

Any glaring errors will likely be resolved at roughly 12:00 GMT (or 1 in the morning, for me) as I have a schedule to keep right now.

Last edited:
The Austrian army in Warsaw appears to have evicted my Bohemian army from Galacia back to its starting point, instead of being crushed.

Yeah, see there was a big swap of positions: the Silesian army moved into Warsaw, force-disbanding it because there was no viable retreat. The Galician army moved into Silesia because it was vacant, and the Bohemian army moved into Galicia because it was vacant.

To clarify on Warsaw, although Diplomacy is simultaneous, retreats are not: all attacks are worked out, and then retreats take place. So Galicia is occupied by my unit when the Warsaw army looks for retreats, and all other adjacent provinces are occupied.

I checked everyone else's moves and they seem to be in order too.

Yeah, see there was a big swap of positions: the Silesian army moved into Warsaw, force-disbanding it because there was no viable retreat. The Galician army moved into Silesia because it was vacant, and the Bohemian army moved into Galicia because it was vacant.

To clarify on Warsaw, although Diplomacy is simultaneous, retreats are not: all attacks are worked out, and then retreats take place. So Galicia is occupied by my unit when the Warsaw army looks for retreats, and all other adjacent provinces are occupied.

I checked everyone else's moves and they seem to be in order too.

Okay, I'll fix that when I've finished this game of EU3.