• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote adamus
vote suirantes

No rush, we have thirty five million hours until the deadline. See you in 6007 AD.

Yeah, Yeah - Pick on the GM, why don't you??? Remember that I'm the one that writes your death scenes.... ;)

Corrected as well.

Deadlines Come and Gone!

Votecount and Update processing

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Suirantes 9 - Snoop (308), The_Split (330), Boris (336), Gigau (340), Xaldin (303,338,343,353), Johho (349), Steed (352), Yakman (314,333,362), Adamus (321,365)
Adamus 5 - Kiwi (317), Paendrag (322), the_hdk (324), Telesien (323,326), Nautilu (346)
Telesien 3 - Suirantes (305), Taiisatai (325), Reis (315,354)
Xaldin 1 - Tamius (310),
The_Split 1 - Randy (313)
Snoop 1 - Mr. G (329)

Not Voted: Deaghaidh
Missed 1 Vote: the_hdk, Deaghaidh

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We gone got us a wolfieeeee....

(I Hope)

Day 2 / Night 2 Update:

The Wagon Train moved on towards California yet there was still discussion among the Settlers and it soon became evident that someone else needed to die. But who????

The Settlers argued again. Sam Hawkins was once again mentioned as was Adamus. Yet in the end, it was the Miner that people became most afraid off.

Miners use Dynamite to loosen earth for easier extraction of minerals and Gold.

Explosives are a bad idea to have on the Wagon Train!!!!

So at the end of the day, a decision was reached. And luckily there was an old Mine Shaft close to the trail. Win/Win situation - Except for The Generic Miner #1 of course.

The Settlers bound the Miner and threw him into the mine shaft and placed the Explosives - ALL the explosives - at the entrance. Exploding them closed the Shaft and left The poor miner to die alone in the dark.

When the Settlers returned to the Wagon Train they discovered that they forgot to send all the possessions of the Miner with him. There was a robe among them. The robe of a Padre..... A Padre and a Miner specializing in explosives? Suirantes the Generic Miner was truly Blessed!

The Settlers was concerned and returned for dinner and a nights rest before continuing.

This night, there was no disturbances.

Generic Miner #1 Suirantes, The Blessed Padre, was sealed in a mine shaft by the Village.
Nothing happened during the night.

Retires to ComfyCorner(tm) - Ghosts and Spectators invited for Beer and Popcorn while enjoying the rest of the show.

We have not failed, we have simply found three people who were not wolves, but were important goodies, thus decreasing the likelihood of it happening more in the future.

I tell you what Snoopy, thats an excellent way of wording it.. Nice!