• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You sir are no doctor. Doing harm to a patient of yours....especially one with leather interior...a pox upon your hair!

To you...I say good day!

[video=youtube;M5QGkOGZubQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/video]

Just for that, I give upon you the magic spell of "summon brewery" to use as you deem fit.

Just for that, I give upon you the magic spell of "summon brewery" to use as you deem fit.

Hey, man. I wanna invite you over to a Europarty. Yeah, it's gonna be a pretty wild party. You know... a little drinkin'... a little fightin'... a little fornicatin'

Vote Slinky

For being Tamius's middle voter...no one likes a middle voter...

Vote Najs

What was this "classic baddie tell" of randakar's?

Vote Randakar

What wasthis "classic baddie tell" of randakar's?

Vote Yakman

unvote randakar
vote jacob-lundgren

He revenge-voted, partly due to my incredibly cunning trap but mostly due to him being a wolf.

randakar said:
Did I do something to offend you last game, or what?
Or is one of your packmates on the chopping block and are you trying to divert the lynch elsewhere?

You have done nothing in that way. I am not a wolf.
What I am however is displeased. I am displeased with the mechanical way werewolf is run these days. I am displeased with the lack of unpredictability. I am displeased with the lack of EUROs and AOKs and other assorted maniacs. I am displeased with the fact that I almost dragged some girl home but then failed. I am displeased with my own lack of participation in this game and others before it. I am displeased with the sad excuse of a drunkenness I am currently experiencing.

I am displeased with a lot of things it seems.

This is a less drunk post and is full of whiny rants. It is also a post proclaiming that randakar is a wolf. Not because I particularly dislike him. I don't particularly dislike anyone. No, randakar is a wolf because it is very convenient for me to be tunneling on someone. In the end, all that matters is this one thing. That we lynch randakar. Not because we want to, but because he is a woffle. Do it for your country. Do it for your king. Do it for yourself.

Vote randakar the wafle!

That was the wolf tell? Yawn.

I say we should look at anyone who voted in a way that could be taken as protecting reis. But reis was innocent you say? Yes, so why hunt him? Looks like someone wanting to stop a conspicuous yet innocent move being taken the wrong way... if anyone even did that, haven't checked yet.

Or that's my theory.

Hm...

reis was run up so quick that it was entirely reasonable to counter his bandwagon, so if any wolves did vote to shift momentum off him they didn't really need an excuse. That would suggest either an attempt to frame people who did run him up, randomness, or the all too likely grudge factor. In other words, nothing much to go on, unless we just lynch EURO. Meh.

Woooow, dumb wolves.

Quite.
Why hunt reis, of all people? Unless you have *evidence* that he's an important goodie, he's one of the best and easiest to hang scapegoats in the entire game.
(No offense, reis, but really, you are.)

I'd say these wolves are idiots :p

What was this "classic baddie tell" of randakar's?

My first vote was on him, after he voted me.
As the third voter. Which I of course immediately voted, since I *always* vote the third voter. :p
(And on top of that, I have this trait that requires me to vote people that vote me. Or insult them*. I did both :p)

*) Or insult their country. Or challenge them to a duel ..

He revenge-voted, partly due to my incredibly cunning trap but mostly due to him being a wolf.

:rofl:
If you think that was a revenge vote, you really have no idea who you're talking to :p

No, randakar is a wolf because it is very convenient for me to be tunneling on someone.

Well, at least you're honest :p

Um. He said he had a trait that forced him to revenge vote. Just saying :D

Yup. Proud. It's on the first page.
Which reminds me ..

Vote Randakar

You, sir, are not just a useless drunk, you're a STUPID AMERICAN drunk. I spit on you and the ground you stand on.

Vote Yakman!

Vote randakar the wafle!

Enough is enough! Engarde, fiend! I will not stand for your feeble attempts at inpugning my integrity. You will back up those words with cold steel, or creep back in that dark hole you came from like the sniveling coward you are!

Vote Adamus

Second voter of the three quick votes on tamius and didn't give a reason.

Who else was in that runup? Tamius got put up quite fast, didn't he?