• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@johho
Did you just create a tie ?
If I'm counting correctly both Seen and Taiisatai64 have 5 votes now.
Yes but Taii was voting himself and he was online so I only wanted to force him vote someone else.

Also I thought Boris was one vote after Seen?

Just to prevent any accidents (and I consider a tie to be an event which should be prevented)
Unvote esemesas Vote Seen
Good, I was just going to break the TIE. (I was thinking Boris though)

Just to make sure

unvote Taii, vote Seen

Votecount, deadline

(8) Seen - Arch Mede [561], Randy [563], J.Pass [584], jonti [611], snoop [612], avn [esemesas 589 > Seen 627], johho [telesien 597 >Taii 621 > Seen 630], boris [esemesas 596 > Seen 632]

(6) Boris - tamius [583], Falc [588], Sedracus [605], Xeno [608], split [telesien 595 > Boris 615], taii [Seen 566 > Taii 618 > AVN 623 > Boris 628]

(3) Taii - gigau [549], Kingepyon [565], telesien [594]
(3) AVN - esemesas [570], Seen [593], Thandros [609]

(1) Kingepyon - hdk [587]
(1) Gigau 2.0 - Nautilu [590]

nv: OY***, Taklagarn *

Observe that you will have to do without the details for now as I am short on time. Will be added tomorrow if needed.

Last edited:
Vote Gigau I am agreeing with Arch Mede's logic about putting more people in the spotlight. As far s my name appearing on this list, all I can say is that I just joined yesterday and I am not sure why Lurken was so inactive.

And so you vote for the guy who joined after you did ? :rofl:

Day 6

It had gone so well. Each day a new Revolutionary had fallen, seemingly unable to stop the capable Brits. But now the tide would turn. Sir Seen of Rutland, a man knighted for thwarting a plot against the King, had spent many evenings as a a bouncer in his younger days. He had ceased this behaviour a long time ago of course and now ranked among the most influential in the United Kingdom due to his friendship with several members of the government and George VI himself. He had not forgotten his old talents however and had spent much of the time at the manor watching over friends at night. Of course the mob was unaware of this and on the sixth day had him shot, suspected of treason, murder and whatever else they could come up with.

Oh, then there was Mr Yoshi, a wealthy man from across the pond, who had been ill for the last few days. He suffered a heart attack during the day and died alone in his chambers.

Night 6

Sir Stafford Crippler, one of the most important members of the current government, was an inevitable target for any serious revolutionary. He had gotten away so far, but in the dark, stormy night after the failure that was the sixth day the life of the Chancellor would come to an end. After fetching a glass of water in the small hours of the night the Chancellor found himself face to face with someone else in his private chambers. His hunting rifle was too far away and the person was seemingly unarmed, so the Chancellor threw the glass of water at his would be killer and charged forward. But alas, the revolutionary was prepared. As the Chancellor of the Exchequer dashed forward he pulled out a silvery, razor-sharp knife and promptly stabbed Sir Stafford in the chest. Without a sound he fell to the ground, his fall dampened by the unknown killer, and gave up his breath.

Seen the GA was lynched.
Arch Mede the Loyal Societé was hunted
OrangeYoshi the Loyal Societé was autolynched.

Last edited:
Well, that was a good idea, Arch Mede. In you defense, you got hunted before a wave of lynched got you...

Boris, Taii and hdk are still safer bets than lynching our gardian angel... All three have made votes, here, that certainly don't make them less suspicious. Boris could be even more suspect due to bandwagon on GA, and hdk for his throwaway vote.

In this instance, i'll

Vote Boris

Well, that was a good idea, Arch Mede. In you defense, you got hunted before a wave of lynched got you...

Boris, Taii and hdk are still safer bets than lynching our gardian angel... All three have made votes, here, that certainly don't make them less suspicious. Boris could be even more suspect due to bandwagon on GA, and hdk for his throwaway vote.

In this instance, i'll

Vote Boris

Considering all I could have been lynched, the "bandwagoning" shouldn't be too suspicous

While I still think Boris is probably evil, and I may vote on him later (or not), it is entirely unfair to assume he is evil because he shifted to the "other guy" at the last moment (who just happened to be GA). Boris could not have known that and was just trying to stay alive.

I am far more intrigued by johhos vote. Why let AVN guide him (especially after he realizes that Tai had voted Boris who johho indicated he would rather go after)? Seems suspicious to me.

Anyway updated voting records (shamelessly borrowed from King):

Night 0

Hunt: No hunt (Cursed Eternaly_Lost)

Day 1

(8) Mr. G - Boris, Kingepyon, THE_SPLIT, Sedracus, johho, AVN, snoopdogg, esemesas
(4) Sedracus - telesien, Nautilu, jacob-lundgren, trespoe
(4) SPLIT - Xenomorph, Randakar, Reis91, Lurken
(2) Rendap - Thandros, J. Pass
(2) hdk - Gigau, jonti
(1) jacob-lundgren - Orangeyoshi
(1) snoopdogg - Rendap
(1) Xenomorph - Eternaly_Lost
(1) Gigau - Falc
(1) Kingepyon - hdk
(1) J. Pass - tamius
(1) Falc - marty
(1) Eternaly_Lost - Taiisatai
(1) trespoe - Taklagarn
(1) jonti - Mr. G
(1) Hearth - Arch Mede

not voted: Hearth, Lemeard, Seen

Night 1

Hunted: Hearth

Day 2

(7) Nautilu - esemesas, randy, Taiisatai64, Eternaly_Lost, trespoe, the_hdk, johho
(6) trespoe - Rendap, Kingepyon, The_Split, Arch Mede, Nautilu, Sedracus
(4) Rendap - J.Pass, Thandros, Falc, jacob-lundgren
(2) jacob-lundgren - Gigau, tamius
(1) jonti - telesien
(1) Lurken - Xeno
(1) Sedracus - Reis91
(1) Lemeard - AVN
(1) marty - Seen
(1) Reis91 - snoop

not voted: Boris, Lemeard*, marty, jonti, OY, Taklagarn, Lurken

Night 2

Hunted: Rendap

Day 3

(5) Lemeard - AVN, Reis91, Eternaly_Lost, Falc, Arch Mede
(4) Reis91 - trespoe, snoopdogg, Orangeyoshi, Sedracus
(4) AVN - J.Pass, Taii, Seen, Split
(3) Xeno - Kingepyon, jacob-lundgren, Boris
(2) Eternaly_Lost - Taklagarn, jonti
(2) trespoe - telesien, Thandros
(2) jacob-lundgren - Gigau, tamius
(2) johho - Xeno, hdk
(2) Lurken - johho, randy
(1) jonti - esemesas

not voted: Lemeard**, marty*, Lurken*

Night 3

Hunted: Eternaly_Lost

Day 4 - trespoe outing

Votes before outing

(4) The_HDK - Boris, trespoe, telesien, Seen
(4) telesien - randakar, johho, Taklagarn, The_Split
(4) Boris - Kingepyon, Tamius, Falc, Jacob
(3) jacob-lundgren - Xenomorph, Gigau, Taiisatai
(1) Lurken - AVN
(1) randakar - Arch Mede
(1) Marty - Snoopdogg
(1) Jonti - Sedracus
(1) Falc - esemesas
(1) Nautilu - Reis91

No vote at end of the day - hdk, Orangeyoshi, marty**

Night 4

Hunted: Gigau

Day 5 - jacob-lundgren outing

Votes before outing

(7) taiisatai64 - Kingepyon, randakar, Nautilu(Lurken), Boris, Sedracus, Falc, telesien
(4) Boris - tamius23, J. Pass, The_Split, XenomorphII
(2) the_hdk - Seen, Gigau(Marty)
(2) randakar - The Arch Mede, taiisatai64
(1) telesien - AVN
(1) johho - Reis91
(1) taklagarn - the_HDK
(1) XenomorphII - johho
(1) The Arch Mede - esemesas

No vote at the end of the day - snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi**

Night 5

Hunted: Reis91

Day 6
(8) Seen - Arch Mede, Randy, J.Pass, jonti, snoop, avn, johho, boris
(6) Boris - tamius, Falc, Sedracus, Xeno, split, taii
(3) Taii - gigau(2), Kingepyon, telesien
(3) AVN - esemesas, Seen, Thandros
(1) Kingepyon - hdk
(1) Gigau 2.0 - Nautilu(2)

nv: OY**, Taklagarn *

Night 6

Hunted: Arch Mede
Auto Lynched: OY

Last edited:
Let's go by this advice from a known goodie:

I can find nothing in the voting record of these people to show that they tried to kill any of the wolves exposed so far, or that any of the wolves exposed so far tried to kill them. Everyone else has at least 1 goodie point.

randakar
OY/(to be subbed/autolynched)
marty99/gigau v2
Seen
lurken/nautilu v2

If trying for a particular pack there are more options, but these are the ones who could easily be either pack.

Vote nautilu v2