• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You weren't there either. :p You did not see my communications.

You mean your miscommunications. Yes I did, they showed them to me, and compared to mine they were lacking.

You mean your miscommunications. Yes I did, they showed them to me, and compared to mine they were lacking.

Which is actually to be expected of the the sorceror, if you actually stop and think about it. Plus sbr missed at least one of my messages.
But enough of this. I am no longer protecting you in this game, sir. Hmph. You shall be wolf-food.

Indeed no one miscommunicates like you.:p

Which is actually to be expected of the the sorceror, if you actually stop and think about it. Plus sbr missed at least one of my messages.
But enough of this. I am no longer protecting you in this game, sir. Hmph. You shall be wolf-food.

Threatening people now, Snoopdogg?

And yes, Rysz, you missed something ;) Hell, even Randakar and Kaetje have already met her!

Excellent. The veterans are too busy reminiscing about past defeats to be getting their hands dirty in losing this game.

Perhaps that's where the Aussie cricket team went wrong ;)

The former Colonel from Libya have been extremely quiet the last few days. While he has been participating in all Refuge activities, he's not been at the forefront. You are therefore surprised when he suddenly speaks up:

Dear Fellow Refugees!

I too was swayed by the honey dripping from the false Elderman and is now ashamed that I was one of his supporters for Elderman. My long journey must have affected my common senses!

Having said that, I have looked carefully at one of us! One who supported that pile of ash over there *points at remains of belltower*. One who twice refused to believe that the stories were true. And one who stands to benefit from deaths, from his function.

I have no definite proof that he indeed is an enemy, but his actions as mentioned have raised suspicions in my mind. I shall therefore

VOTE SLINKY The Organist

Let's see how he explains himself for this!

With that, the colonel quietly goes to sit at a corner table in the inn, and sits as always with his back to the wall

Official vote count, 11h 55min to deadline

snoopdogg - 2 - Sedracus, jonti-h
Rockingluke - 1 - joebethegreat
Rysz - 1 - EUROO7
Vainglory - 1 - snoopdogg
Lord_D - 1 - trespoe
Slinky - 1 - Rendap

not voted - lots - Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, drxav, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, Athalcor, Najs, Kingepyon, XenomorphII, walrus, Rockingluke, randakar, Kaetje, Rysz, tamius23, Cakravati, Vainglory, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, AVN, theFreeman, sbr, Slinky, Paendrag, Bagricula

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

I too was swayed by the honey dripping from the false Elderman
Never ever be swayed by fluids dripping from Lemeard. Just run the other way quickly.

First the no hunt today. When I see the large variety of traits that were held by the baddies, I think that a "positive prevention" of the hunt happened.

Now: What we do not want?
1. Rerunning the same people. So no vote for Snoopdogg for me.
2. Wagoning one person. So no vote for Slinky for me.

For now, let's try some fresh meat -
vote Kingepyon

vote Rockingluke

Slinky is a good candidate for today IMO but there are also some others who shouldn't be forgotten.

Random person about which we have not heard much yet.

Surely we're past random voting at this stage? Yes the analysis is poor for Days 2-3 because of Lemeard, but we can still learn things.

For example Drxav often has success with "Branigan's Law of Suspects" which, if I recall it right, holds that at least 40% of voters on a Day 1 lynch victim are wolves. It sounds stupid, but I've seen it work a few times.

Another line of thought is that Esemesas was Lemeard's leading supporter for Elderman, and Lemeard turned out to be a cultist, and Esemesas a wolf. Consequently it is likely that the Day 0 voters for Lemeard include a number of wolves.

We've also had great success pursuing throwaway voters, who refuse to participate in lynchings. Kingepyon did throw his vote away on Day 1, if you want to rationalize running him up after the event, although sometimes Day 1 throwaways are given a mulligan because it's Day 1.

We could check out Trespoe and Bagricula, who facilitated Capt. Kiwi's unfortunate death. Slinky and EUROO7 also refused to vote for Lemeard yesterday.

We can also use various combinations of these:

Combining Branigan's Law with "they voted for Lemeard" gives us Snoopdogg and AVN as candidates (I agree with not running people up twice in quick succession for what it's worth).

I just think we can do better than random voting at this point.

Surely we're past random voting at this stage? Yes the analysis is poor for Days 2-3 because of Lemeard, but we can still learn things.

For example Drxav often has success with "Branigan's Law of Suspects" which, if I recall it right, holds that at least 40% of voters on a Day 1 lynch victim are wolves. It sounds stupid, but I've seen it work a few times.

Another line of thought is that Esemesas was Lemeard's leading supporter for Elderman, and Lemeard turned out to be a cultist, and Esemesas a wolf. Consequently it is likely that the Day 0 voters for Lemeard include a number of wolves.

We've also had great success pursuing throwaway voters, who refuse to participate in lynchings. Kingepyon did throw his vote away on Day 1, if you want to rationalize running him up after the event, although sometimes Day 1 throwaways are given a mulligan because it's Day 1.

We could check out Trespoe and Bagricula, who facilitated Capt. Kiwi's unfortunate death. Slinky and EUROO7 also refused to vote for Lemeard yesterday.

We can also use various combinations of these:

Combining Branigan's Law with "they voted for Lemeard" gives us Snoopdogg and AVN as candidates (I agree with not running people up twice in quick succession for what it's worth).

I just think we can do better than random voting at this point.

Oh, do not worry, I am still planning to do some analysis later this day...but just for the possibility I will be absent during the afternoon.