• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If the German navy is small like it nearly always is when the ai controls Germany this should be easy ;)

And so it begins...

More!

it begin...hopefully you'll be able to knock out germany early and turn your attention to the ussr..

I really hope so, i wouldnt mind at all having a huge stalemate on the German border with the Soviets for years, there is just so damn many of them!
I am focused on Germany, i expect to be on the back foot for quite a while and its entirely possible Yugoslavia and Poland will be annexed. If my Rostock Invasion is thwarted then everything will grind to a halt.

THE ULTIMATE WAR!!#@@!!#!#@#!!%^$%

Anyway, excellent update. Good luck fighting your way through all this mess. Also, watch out for the Aliens.

Is Denmark still nuetral? If so, are you going for Rostock?

:D

There are no Aliens! Look around in those screenshots do you see flying saucers!? :p
Thanks for the kind words, i will need that luck and yes Denmark are neutral and im still going to launch my invasion of Rostock.

And so it begins...

More!

Yee shall get more..more than any of you can handle!! :eek:

WOOHOO! Go get 'em

Oh i shall..as long as you havent said the same to them! :(

Good luck, you'll need it! Be careful with the Rostock invasion

Thank you , i agree with you completely i will have to be careful as it is a risky move.....it will be interesting to see if i can pull it off.

If the German navy is small like it nearly always is when the ai controls Germany this should be easy

Exactly my thoughts and wishes....and i just remembered i was supposed to show you guys what the navies of the world look like...i still dont know either i keep forgetting to check. Next Update i will show you. Really i will.Dont look at me like that.

Help Make ULTIMATE AAR history

As some of you may [and dammit should!] know i am writing a little story called
The Ultimate War
and i would quite like someone to write one update. It is only one Update and can be rather short nothing huge needed and is to be in the form of a political address. I will credit you with the work fully ofcourse, there is no major point to this i just felt it would be nice.
It would be from the British Prime Minister to the Nation after the Declarations of War have been sent. There is only two words in the whole speech that must be there...apart from that it is completely yours to work with.
If you are willing let me know :)

Thank You

merged this thread in with main thread.

Stroph, AAR Moderator

[P.S i hope this was the right place to put this, if not sorry]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoy21 said:
I can't believe I wasn't here to see the Ultimate War Start!!!!! :(

Thats because you are: The ULTIMATE loser!!!!!!! :p

The position has been Filled by Fenwick . Thank you :)

:rofl:

Hey the war has only just started no need to feel bad ;)

Why must you guys always include the word ULTIMATE !!!, in your sentences..*shakes head* :D

Spitfire_Pilot said:
Why must you guys always include the word ULTIMATE !!!, in your sentences..*shakes head* :D

Why? Why because this is no ordinary AAR...this is....

the ULTIMATE War!!

Also The next update is going to be rather special and NOT written by me, so im not sure when it will be but im sure it will be worth it! :)

Yoy21 said:
Don't make me shove my ULTIMATE broom up your ass! :mad: :p

:D

An Ultimate broom you say? Lets all read this excellent Ultimate update which is coming soon !

The Ultimate Epic Speech

As a student of history I can tell you that in every war English people were in no real danger, safe on our island we have waited out despots, conquers, and disease. During the American revolution we where safe upon our island, as the Americans, Spanish, and French fought to take away our Empire. England was safe when Napoleon cut his way across Europe, only in the end to meet his defeat at our hands. Britain was safe during the Great War, and to be honest we then became smug.

We never believe the channel can be crossed, we never believe anything can harm our Empire. We never believe our laws will be broken, and everyone shall play fair. Today, such childish ideas have come to a screeching halt. The forces of Fascism, and Communism are circling on the Democratic, and free nations of this world. Like a pack of rabid dogs they observe waiting for the moment to stirke and end our exsitance, only to prolong their own.

After witnessing the events in Poland, Far East Asia, Ethiopia and Spain, perhaps for the first time England and her people are not secure on their island. They are not sure of what the future holds.

I am here not to frighten, nor to coddle. War is not on the horizon, war is here. This will be an epic war, perhaps the greatest war the world will have ever known. Yet Britain shall not stand idly by, she will fight on. She will fight on, and she will win. We have known this epic war was coming for years, and as such we have prepared. Prepared with new weapons, and trained soldiers. Prepared with allies across the globe, all with the goal of maintaining the status quo. I shall not lie and say the course we take will be an easy one. People will die, people will suffer, lives will be sacrificed for the greater good No matter what occurs in the following months, and possibly years, I want everyone to remember Britain will live on.

Once again as a student of history, ones asks themselves how in the past one would show strength when every thing seemed to be going wrong. All I can saw to my fellow citizens is, "hail britiania," and "God save the King."

Thank you.

The speech was quite good, although surely only our fearless leader can give a truly ULTIMATE SPEECH!!@#!#$.

Or, have you been apointed his speechwriter?

Impressive speech, most impressive.