• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Noose Tightens

The War, which is now global, continues to spread and evolve and yet...we find ourselves still at peace.....

Recently our hopes of the Republicans in Spain surviving the Nationalist Onslaught were dashed as finally, after a bloody conflict ......Republican Spain were defeated.
Due to the conflict being a civil war, Nationalist Spain is not belligerent and such our people would not tolerate Britian coming to the aid of the Republicans.

Before:Republican Spain facing inevitable defeat

After: The end for the Republicans

Another interesting turn of events is the sudden new hope for Nationalist China, the Communists and Nationalists made peace so now China along with her Soviet allies stand firm against the fascist Japanese invaders....can the Nationalists save themselves? and has Japan dug herself a hole that she cannot climb back out of?

Japans Unenviable situation

One has to wonder what japan will do next...and if her fascist American allies will come to her aid...

The European Front

As we know the Axis and Commintern are at war, however Italy and Germany have both been somewhat hesitant to be the first to fire a shot...then the Germans took the first step......

The initial stages of the German advance

The rest of Europe watched as the German Wehrmacht tore through the Italian army like a knife through butter. It Wasnt long before the Heer was on the outskirts of Rome.

The prize is in sight- will Germany add this infamous gem to the Reich?

Yoy21 said:
Gee, I sure do hope you don't face war too soon. What do you thinks scarier? SU, or US?

definently the Communists--USA are far far away and are tied up with the communists. The communists though are spreading through Europe and i need a much larger army and more allies. I fear the entire continent will become a rich communist red :(

But Britian wont surrender dammit! :mad:

Italy will linger on, though, if Germany does not find a way to get to Ethiopia that is.

boom said:
This was Great , I just read through the entire thing, hope you win. And Good luck on your exams.

:)

Thank you very much!
Makes it worthwhile to know people are enjoying it...and it is very far from being over....

Gul Brown said:
:)

Thank you very much!
Makes it worthwhile to know people are enjoying it...and it is very far from being over....
Can you put it in Political mapmode? :)

Earth's Savior said:
Can you put it in Political mapmode? :)

no bother, anything in particular you would like to see?

Gul Brown said:
no bother, anything in particular you would like to see?
I just like to see political/national boundries. More color looks better. :)

I just found myself the ULTIMATE AAR :rofl:

PS (I hope i'm the first with this lame joke )

theusje said:
I just found myself the ULTIMATE AAR :rofl:

PS (I hope i'm the first with this lame joke )

Im glad someone said it....wouldve looked bad if i did :rolleyes:

Gul Brown said:
Im glad someone said it....wouldve looked bad if i did :rolleyes:

that would have been lame

The Stage Changes.....

The Fascists in Italy have been smashed. We wish this was a more joyous occasion however it is anything but- with the Inevitable German victory comes an increasing threat. More of Europe is falling under the heel of the Communists and our sphere of influence is constantly diminishing.Britain,her allies and close friends are fearing for the future and with an increasingly hostile Germany with Italian factories under her control....that future may have to be fought for.

A moment that all will remember- Rome falls to the communists, is she the first of many?

Not long after, the rest of Italy is consumed

We have had some good news recently however as we have made significant technological advances some of which include - new fighter aircraft,anti-tank guns and advances in computing.
Also our attempts at gaining allies looks to be fruitful as our targets of Mexico and Persia have both shown great improvements in their relations with us -especially Persia who has shown changes in her domestic policies due to our influence, this indeed is excellent new as if Persia can be convinced to join the allies she can protect our interests in the middle east and hopefully,with allied aid, give those Communist Pigs in Russia a bloody nose and generally be a pain in the arse

One of Our new planes : The Hurricane

In Asia Japan showed great zeal and determination and was rewarded...

Japanese troops manage to cut off the Russians

However sheer weight of numbers caused a massive collapse in the Japanese lines

Japanese mainland interests have been severed

Also there is something of a Phony war going on in South America with Brazil and Argentina being unable to break a stalemate between their armed forces, up to this period nothing has changed-their borders remain unchanged.

A new Panzer III fighting in Italy

lifeless said:
all germany needs to do now is invade the balkans...:D what are you building?

Im finishing with those coastal forts and am about to move onto building some marines and artillery!
Im not Building Infantry yet, im going to wait until i have '39 infantry so i dont have to pay the upgrade cost!

that would have been lame

Says the guy who made the joke in the first place! :D

Looks like Japans mainland possessions are doomed, just like Italys.

wow not looking too good for the japanese...how many divs are trapped there? i wonder when the us will go help...

I definently need more allies, before i start shipping troops anywhere i want to have a large army at home in Britian, i mainly want to aid France right now and try and get rid of Germany.
If that South American front stays the same i may also invade Argentina to hmm