• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, lets put our heads together: How can this not be space related?

Best guess for a non-space game is that its HoI4. Naval battles certainly are important, as are the various V rockets.

Okay, lets put our heads together: How can this not be space related?

Best guess for a non-space game is that its HoI4. Naval battles certainly are important, as are the various V rockets.

Exactly. The hints for Armstrong are really easier than for Nero... I can't see another paradix game than HoI4 or the Ancient Space game (they own a domain with this name),

Exactly. The hints for Armstrong are really easier than for Nero... I can't see another paradix game than HoI4 or the Ancient Space game (they own a domain with this name),

Now, what might an Ancient Space game be?

Ancient Alien Space Empires?
Ancient Aliens visit earth and muck around with history?
Ancient Earth Empires in Space?

My guess is this is some sorta Space Game with Aliens in our solar system before Humanity was advanded. BSG esque - all of this has happened all of this will happen again. So that includes rockets and naval battles.

Alternatively V2 rocket loading screen, naval battles. HoI4? Another alternative is some Modern day Grand Strategy based on the Vicky type gameplay, prioritizing Diplomacy, Politics, and Economy/Technology rather than Warfare.

Hearts of Iron 4, totally. Experience tells us PI's hints should always be taken at face value, so if Johan says there's going to be a rocket on the loading screen: there probably is going to be a rocket on a loading screen.

The biggest problem I have with this hint referring to ancient space aliens is that rockets are a tad primitive for a interstellar civilization.

Isn't "Project armstrong" formerly knows as "Supersecret"? It was supposed to be a new IP?

Because this seems like Hoi4.

Rockets have been used since the Chinese invented them.

But of course the most likely reference to rockets would mean years 1940 ->

Wintery landscape does not support space game though.

"Send out war rocket Ajax to bring me his body!"

It's new IP riffing off the Flash Gordon idea...

HoI4 or space game.

There will be a rocket on a loading screen.

Like this?

Chinese_rocket.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.