• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure it is. My tip is EU4 or Rome2, those two will be next. I'm just not certain who is first.... My guess goes for EU4, since it's the hugest cash cow. That said, I'll welcome both. EU4 will have a hard time to proove it self compared to the excellent masterpiece EU3 DW, and soon the very promising Magna Mundi. Perhaps they want to wait another year....

By the way, only EU and Rome had a "system of ideas", national ideas. Maybe that's a hint.

Eu2 and eu1 didn't.. so it doesn't say much...

When will this new Paradox piece of art be announced, Johan?

August 15th-ish at the earliest, if you read the other threads here, no games will be announced before then.

Post here as Johan if you want to hint it's Rome 2, post as Balor if you want to hint it's not. Pretend you didn't read this post so noone can prove anything. Write something that in its message denies it's a hint.

Eu2 and eu1 didn't.. so it doesn't say much...

:p

Also he signed the Rome 2 thread some time ago, I think it was an early hint :p

So we have so far: Rome, Cold War, EU4, vikings, game of thrones. How about putting CK2 for a spin in ancient and/or medieval China? What start date in China's history would be best for that kind of a game? Maybe we'll also guess the next game, after the current one in the making is released? :)

His location says "I iskall kyla"
Which basically means "In ice cold coldness"

The cold war? :eek:

that's been his location for years. And while I don't know that much about how the industry works, I would be surprised if Paradox got the licensing rights for Game of Thrones, wouldn't that cost about a squillion kroner?

That has been his location since last winter, our even the winter before. Has nothing to do with this new game.

that's been his location for years. And while I don't know that much about how the industry works, I would be surprised if Paradox got the licensing rights for Game of Thrones, wouldn't that cost about a squillion kroner?

:rofl: One squillion!
Paradox can afford that! Easily! ;)

And why doesn't he change location?! :(

paradox has stated that they do not want to do licensed games/IP, it's just not enough freedom for them.

I like the idea of a Great Invasions II/dark age game myself. Will Rome prevail?