• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rage-maker Thread

I didn't know if there was one so I shall start us off.... If there isn't one that is...

rFNVf.png

If you don't know how to google, yourself, go here: http://ragemaker.net/

Threads merged

Besides, why let the rebels win? I appointed THEIR party! What else do they want? A cookie? To hell with all that. I worked really hard to get political reforms passed and I'm not about to let a bunch of wackos replace my HMs with some dictatorship.

I just want a L-F, pro-military, full citizenship party in power and Germany is remarkably short on those.

Besides, why let the rebels win? I appointed THEIR party! What else do they want? A cookie? To hell with all that. I worked really hard to get political reforms passed and I'm not about to let a bunch of wackos replace my HMs with some dictatorship.

I just want a L-F, pro-military, full citizenship party in power and Germany is remarkably short on those.
I guess we need a new faction: Stupid Rebels!!! :ninja:

Aye to that with the addition of Secularized/Atheism

Out of curiosity, what does the religious policy do? Does it influence conversion?

Also, isn't it ironic that there's an "Atheist" policy but there are no atheist POPs?

I think it has to do something with different religion (non State religion) pop militancy and conciousness (going up with Moralism, decreasing towards Atheism). Perhaps it does something with conversion too. Dunno.

give them an inch (lower house) then they will take poland ( upper house)

I think it has to do something with different religion (non State religion) pop militancy and conciousness (going up with Moralism, decreasing towards Atheism). Perhaps it does something with conversion too. Dunno.

Its listed under issues as "no effect". However, your policy affects the events you get. This is the only one I could find- I probably missed the rest, it was a cursory search:

Assimilation Troubles
#Intermarriage
province_event = {
id = 2020
title = "EVTNAME2020"
desc = "EVTDESC2020"

trigger = {
has_recent_imigration = yes
is_colonial = no
owner = {
civilized = yes
NOT = {
religious_policy = moralism
citizenship_policy = residency

It will also likely affect assimilation. I don't remember if it does in vanilla or not, but citizenship and religious policies tie in HEAVILY to assimilation and such in PDM.

Does the player have any other means aside from letting rebels enforce their demands, of changing the ruling government?

Status
Not open for further replies.