• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTE NAPOLEON XIX

We already had a n00b almost make a TIE. We publicly chastised him for it. You made the mistake after he did. You are therefore an idiot and need to die.

Information from one with Seerish powers: Rysz Is Not A Werewolf! He could be a cultist, though.

Well, that's a relieve. I already wondered why I slept so well each night ;)

Vote Napoleon 19

The correct reply was "Tamius and Lemeard like ties." because I am a villager.

You play for the wolves even when your role is villager.

Vote Napoleon

because he isn't dead

Besides, even I didn't intend to go through with a tie like that. My wolfdar has spoken.

Oh bullocks.

Whoever ate me, I hope they shrivel up and fall off

Why do people not like ties, anyway (this is only my third game)?

Because early in the game when there are far more villagers than baddies*, and no one has any information you are MUCH more likely to kill 2 good guys than accidentaly find a baddie in a random tie between random vote getters.

Later on in the game ties can be of some use to the village if they are orchastrated by a functioning JL if it is used to eliminate unscanned people. If you are not too close to parity 1 Seer scan and 2 un-scanned dead players is almost as good as 3 scans. Not this early in the game though.

EVER.

*I would imagine only about 33% (14 out of 42) of the starting players were bad, those are very bad oddsd when randomly killing two of them.

Vote Napoleon XIX

They are misguided. Everyone really loves TIEs.

HATING TIES IS DIRECTLY INSULTING ME

Whatever happened to that sad little boy?

People who create ties need to be shot. This epidemic of stupidity is getting out of control and must be destroyed. It is not funny anymore. If you want to say that is a ghost influencing the game, fine. I don't care. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Also, whoever hunted Jonti, go jump off a bridge. Unless you had a specific reason, that was uncalled for. He finally signed up again and you bastards kill him. We need Jonti and others to come back. Unless you had a reason, stuff like that is not helpful.

Official vote count, 22h 8min to deadline

Napoleon XIX - 6 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, tamius23, sbr

not voted - lots - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula, trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, Sedracus, theFreeman, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX, Rendap, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Kingepyon, Athalcor, Cakravati, Davisx3m, Paendrag

Missed one vote - 3 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula
Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

People who create ties need to be shot. This epidemic of stupidity is getting out of control and must be destroyed. It is not funny anymore. If you want to say that is a ghost influencing the game, fine. I don't care. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Also, whoever hunted Jonti, go jump off a bridge. Unless you had a specific reason, that was uncalled for. He finally signed up again and you bastards kill him. We need Jonti and others to come back. Unless you had a reason, stuff like that is not helpful.

You see, posts like this are the number one reason I don't want the vets to come back.

You see, posts like this are the number one reason I don't want the vets to come back.

And getting hunted early as per fudging usual is the reason this vet won't be coming back.
Also, naff off.

Anyway, what's wrong with vets coming back?

Insecure about your own woeful WW skillz?

QUOTE=jonti-h;12785263]
Anyway, what's wrong with vets coming back?

Insecure about your own woeful WW skillz?
[/QUOTE]

I'm a noob at Werewolf. This is my first big and I'm in my second lite as well at the moment. I would love for the vets to come back and play. The more the merrier. If it always is the same people you play against, you run the risk of always going after the same people, instead of playing the game. If that happens, the fun stops.

Also, I intend to become a vet myself - And you only get better by playing with those that are better at this than you are. I'm certain that I will make enemies along the way. Well, that's their problem, not mine. And remember, there has to be room for all that want to play (up to max limit of course).

Jonti, I hope that you will remain so us noobs among you may learn from you as well as the other vets.