• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hehe, it's very satisfying to see Austria, once the powerful Damned German Emperor, crumble into nothing. :D

My guess would be that you are trying to form a PU with Castille.

Interesting, a damned german emperor on the throne of Rome? Who would have seen that coming.

As for the contest I'd have to go with Spain/Castille but thats already said so my vote goes to Portugal!

Hehe, it's very satisfying to see Austria, once the powerful Damned German Emperor, crumble into nothing. :D

My guess would be that you are trying to form a PU with Castille.

Interesting, a damned german emperor on the throne of Rome? Who would have seen that coming.

As for the contest I'd have to go with Spain/Castille but thats already said so my vote goes to Portugal!

My guess is that you fabricated claims with austria..

Also think it is Castille...but going to put my bet on...some random HRE Country?

pff, with spain obviously I meant Castille, sorry for the confusion....

The winner is... ::drumroll::

Sethanon! It is indeed Portugal. I've had a couple of changes at a PU with Castille, but they've been brief, and worst of all, they all happened during the regency. Looks like we'll take down Castille the old fashioned way. ::rolls up sleeves::

Please send along your character details via PM.

Everything is going as I have foreseen it. Castille shall die by the sword... er... musket. I can't wait to see Big Johny kick Castilles a$$! Castille suffers from the stench of corruption; her people must be Liberated!

Everything is going as I have foreseen it. Castille shall die by the sword... er... musket. I can't wait to see Big Johny kick Castilles a$$! Castille suffers from the stench of corruption; her people must be Liberated!

Very impressive speech! :)

Ahh, the portuguese were lucky!

Now I am faced with a serious dilemma, shall I create another Dutchman or does someone have a character in mind he would really like to see coming?

Ps: Now that Im thinking of it, what happend with good old Lan Zhu the guy from the Middle Kingdom?

I agree with Jos and I'll go one further, why not have a Tuscan Italian?

Now I am faced with a serious dilemma, shall I create another Dutchman or does someone have a character in mind he would really like to see coming?

Ps: Now that Im thinking of it, what happend with good old Lan Zhu the guy from the Middle Kingdom?

He went to Constantinople to advise Giuseppe at some point. At this stage, I'm assuming he's dead. Sorry, there's too many characters to have thrilling deaths for them all :D

If you want my opinion I think the Italian Empire has seen too few true Italians! A cassanova perhaps, or a war veteran who suffered a major injury.

I agree with Jos and I'll go one further, why not have a Tuscan Italian?

A Tuscan Italian? Sheer madness!

No, this is ROME!!!! :p
that being done, a tuscan would be cool, somehow there aren't enough Italian special characters.

He went to Constantinople to advise Giuseppe at some point. At this stage, I'm assuming he's dead. Sorry, there's too many characters to have thrilling deaths for them all :D

Madness? THIS. IS. ROMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No, this is ROME!!!! :p
that being done, a tuscan would be cool, somehow there aren't enough Italian special characters.

Hey, that's everybody's fault but mine, since they all create characters that aren't Italian. :)

If you want i can send you a...portuguese character...considering that i'm a descendant from a noble portuguese family it's a character i would have done if i ended up getting a chance to create such character :D
(i will, of course, only provide a name if you desire)

I thought we made it quite clear in the ad... but no Portuguese...;)

(Get the reference?)

If you want i can send you a...portuguese character...considering that i'm a descendant from a noble portuguese family it's a character i would have done if i ended up getting a chance to create such character :D
(i will, of course, only provide a name if you desire)

I thought we made it quite clear in the ad... but no Portuguese...;)

(Get the reference?)

I can't say I get the reference, but maybe somebody else will.

Sorry for the brief delay -- I had to get caught up on some stuff -- but I'm going to update all three AARs this weekend. First Descent, then this, then We, the People.