• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
scaled.php

I propose that Edward marries my daughter Maria Pia.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, due to Maria Pia being of the Catholic faith, His Majesty must decline your offer.​

Unfortunately, due to Maria Pia being of the Catholic faith, His Majesty must decline your offer.​

You won't have much to choose from then... except Germany, but it seems that God doesn't want closer ties between you and Germany...:laugh:

By the way Doom, I'll trade a Royal Marriage with Isabella for the new peace treaty and the withdrawal of the mot serious accusation directed at unspecified members of the Spanish Government that is sympathizing with Communists, and we will withdraw any past statements whose contents were demeaning to the British Crown, government and people.

OOC: Actually, it would seem God is trying to break up my relations with Spain, something I am very happy to have him do for me.

So basically, I can choose from Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and Denmark. Not thrilling if Im honest...

OOC: Ill consider it Shock3r, although I want to wait for more offers.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich offers the following peace deal to the Russian Empire.

Treaty of Königsberg said:
-The Russian Empire shall pay £300,000(£300 in game money) in reparations to the German Empire
-The Russian Empire shall release and recognise the Kingdom of Poland as a sovereign nation.

Poland.png

The borders of the newly formed Republic of Poland

-Upon the signing of this treaty, peace shall reign between the nations of Germany, Britain and Russia.

[X] Frederich I, Kaiser of the Deutsches Reich
[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties government acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
[X] Alexander III, Czar of the Russian Empire
[X] Representative of the Republic of Poland

OOC: Sorry about the massive pic, damn photo bucket wouldn't resize the damned picture.

Last edited:
[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of His Majesty's government acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India

OOC: Seeing as Im at war with Russia, I may as well sign.

Last edited:
OOC: Sigh, why did god forsake me with only male babies :(

The Dutch government is saddened by the death of Queen Victoria by a Marxist supporter, if the British government needs help in removing this problem. They need but to ask us and we will try to help you

OOC: Yeah whatever. Of course I am not signing that psychotic treaty, have you all flipped your brains? :wacko:

The people of France are outraged at this new attempt. We negotiated in good faith, agreed to terms and then just to make the Italians feel better about themselves we must hand over yet more land and Spain gets to freely destroy Catalonia without following the course set forth in the actual treaty. Germany and the UK signed a treaty to make peace with us and accord us certain privileges and lands. This is a farce and in no way will we sign a modified treaty to start the process of making slaves out of the French people. All the citizens in Catalonia and France should be furious over this outrage.

If a choice is forced upon a people to accept near-slavery, extermination of their state or be forced to defend their homelands the choice is clear. We signed a treaty with the Germans and the British Empire. What is trying to be forced upon the French and Catalonian(?) people by the governments of Spain and Italy is that very choice. As an echo of a brave man in recent past we call upon these very threatened people to make that choice with the words "Give me Liberty or Give me death." If the real treaty will not be signed by Spain and Italy you are forcing people to make this choice.