• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So you will make patches to Iron Cross, that can involve additional ideas supposed by community? Like Carpatho-Ukraine, and still, the hungarian mod awaits for you.

Of course. The team continue adding your suggestions

Yikes didnt expected this less then a month afther the announcement.

Will there by anything like an DD of an AAR within the coming 2 days to get any detail on how the new map plays out in the overall game or will you just force my excitement to buy it and find out?

I don't know if my 10 euros will buy each of you guys a beer, but I'll buy it as soon as I get the money. :)

In the patches, techtree and map changes are impossible, aren't they?

Is IC only on gamer's gate? I ask because I bought AoD on D2D. If IC is only on gamer's gate, will there be a problem with a D2D AoD working with a Gamer's Gate IC?

Is IC only on gamer's gate? I ask because I bought AoD on D2D. If IC is only on gamer's gate, will there be a problem with a D2D AoD working with a Gamer's Gate IC?

Johan said it will be available at gamersgate, so for now this is what we know. I don't see any problem usin Iron cross in AoD version of D2D, since I assume is the same game

after all these hoi versions and map mods one would think that there would be some sort of hystorical-realistic map to use as blue print but it's amazing to see everyone seems to come up with a 'new' version and new mistakes. :rolleyes:

but hmm... why is this only an expansion? since i missed the hoi2 releases now i've to find some HOI2 related game somewhere because it looks to good to pass, despite of the map issues. :D
which one works best with iron cross? any 'hoi2 gold' releases planned with this expansion in it?

Why would you think that? If the team is cool (and so far they've proved them to be so) they will do addittional after-release map and tech tree modification.

It will break savegame compatibility, though.
Menasure, I'd recommend Arsenal of Democracy.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Yes, but the team don't know the date release (this is a paradox decision)

The 1.00 version will have all these changes.

That's pretty crude... I mean of course it's nice to see this coming out, but I would've expected you guys to have more time.

I hope you don't stop further implementing changes, even big ones if they're good ones, in future patches.

That's pretty crude... I mean of course it's nice to see this coming out, but I would've expected you guys to have more time.

I hope you don't stop further implementing changes, even big ones if they're good ones, in future patches.

Of course, you can be sure that we won't stop