• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GeneralHannibal said:
What of Afghanistan?

They are neutral and our relations arent great. If i were to ally them it could allow the soviets another route to India or i suppose could help me defend the region.

Gul Brown said:
They are neutral and our relations arent great. If i were to ally them it could allow the soviets another route to India or i suppose could help me defend the region.

You should ally them, as usually the Soviets have only few troops around there.

GeneralHannibal said:
You should ally them, as usually the Soviets have only few troops around there.

I see what you are saying, the Soviets are tied up elsewhere but it would be risky. My number one target now is to ally Norway/Denmark.

Gul Brown said:
I see what you are saying, the Soviets are tied up elsewhere but it would be risky. My number one target now is to ally Norway/Denmark.

It would be risky, but if it worked, the benefits would be enormous.

Given the circumstances, it is incredibley surprising that the communists brought more countries into the war against them. Maybe they will declare war on the lowlands!

Wenis said:
Given the circumstances, it is incredibley surprising that the communists brought more countries into the war against them. Maybe they will declare war on the lowlands!

I really hope they do, it would help me alot [i hope]

You have made a lot of progress in my absence I see ;) (I went away for my vacation on friday 16th :p )

General Jac said:
You have made a lot of progress in my absence I see ;) (I went away for my vacation on friday 16th :p )

Hope you enjoyed yourself! Yep i am making a bit of progress in Germany, i hope it continues.

Danger For Denmark

The Germans seem more prepared for this war with Denmark and Norway than we thought. Perhaps we underestimated them, that is maybe due to our success in Germany so far. Regardless, we were surprised to see the Germans launch a daring assault on Lubeck. The city was undefended and was captured, after waiting to reorganize they launched an attack on Copenhagen. We were in the process of shipping our troops to Germany [our fleets arrived from Italy on schedule] and had recently captured Saarbrucken.

Saarbrucken is captured while our troops board ships, in the background captured Lubeck can be seen

German troops attack Copenhagen while our unloaded troops await for our troops in Gottingen to organize

This is a very worrying situation, if Denmark should fall this will provide a path to Norway and the Germans will require further beating on yet another front. We intend on moving our two submarine fleets [the second was recently completed] into the area to finish off German transports and vessels, this will also help us stop the Germans reaching Norway should Denmark fall however we will do everything in our power to save our Danish friends.

Once our armies were ready we launched an assault on Lubeck to stop them breaking the Danish defenders in Copenhagen, we realised the size of the German army but felt we had no other choice than to attack.
Our attack was repelled, the Germany army was more than equal to ours in skill and numbers. We now have no choice but to recall divisions from the front line to aid in our attack on the Germans. If we can capture six divisions we will put a nice dent in the Germans sheer weight of numbers. We will not send Montgomery to Germany as we still wish to send him to Italy for the benefits we will recieve for defeating the Communists there.

The Battle Begins and our Defeat Followed

Oh, snaps! :eek:

it was quite a daring little landing, i intend on containing it though. Its my new top priority.

I really need to defeat them as quickly as possible, Denmark cant be allowed to fall and i dont want an army of that size spreading out behind my lines.

You should be seeing some French Army reinforcements soon - Excellent work!

i hope the French lend a hand, they could really help me out.

I have been ill for the last few days and have only just started to feel slightly better, i will try and update as soon as i can.

You'd better! The mob is hungry

If France doesn't move thier lazy butt you are SO screwed in the long run. Even if you can take out Germany the commies are still plenty and then there is still the fascist, that you just HAD to DoW despite my protests. ;)

Snake IV said:
You'd better! The mob is hungry

If France doesn't move thier lazy butt you are SO screwed in the long run. Even if you can take out Germany the commies are still plenty and then there is still the fascist, that you just HAD to DoW despite my protests. ;)

:)

I really need to French assistance, the soviets are a problem but if i can get Germany annexed i just need to try and hold onto it.

I thought you had forgotten about by DOW ;)