[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeha I wanted to do that too, as i have some family in krakow that could be doable but kharkiv is a bit far :(

Yeah of course, it's practically Russia :D Sweden seems to be playing in Kiev all three matches... Hmm...

France on the other hand will be a hazzle I think, we don't have much experience meeting them.

Bah... it depends... There is 50/50 chance : in fottball and rugby, France can play the best or the worst... seldom in the middle. Actually, i wish it were really 50/50, but it's rather 70 bad / 30 good :laugh:

Bah... it depends... There is 50/50 chance : in fottball and rugby, France can play the best or the worst... seldom in the middle. Actually, i wish it were really 50/50, but it's rather 70 bad / 30 good :laugh:
*insert comment about France's 2010 qualification here*

*insert comment about France's 2010 qualification here*

France in Footbal World Cups history :

1994 : Failed to qualify

1998 : World Champion

2002 : utter humiliation

2006 : Runner-up

2010 : humiliation big time

2012 : ... semi-finalist or better ? :p

France in Footbal World Cups history :

1994 : Failed to qualify

1998 : World Champion

2002 : utter humiliation

2006 : Runner-up

2010 : humiliation big time

2012 : ... semi-finalist or better ? :p
not to mention cheating in the 2010 qualifications :p

not to mention cheating in the 2010 qualifications :p

Given my lack of interest of football, i honestly don't know what you are referring to. But if cheat there was... it didn't really help :p

Oh, and by the way, i'm not sure i can make it on time tonight, 20h00 might be the earliest i can make it. :eek:o

Given my lack of interest of football, i honestly don't know what you are referring to. But if cheat there was... it didn't really help :p

Oh, and by the way, i'm not sure i can make it on time tonight, 20h00 might be the earliest i can make it. :eek:o

I think he's referring to final match against Ireland, where Henry took the ball with the hand and scored... Think the referee was Swedish by the way :D

I think he's referring to final match against Ireland, where Henry took the ball with the hand and scored... Think the referee was Swedish by the way :D
got it in one ;)

Need a thread title change? Football Order of the Platypus?

Worries me that nobody has shown up for the last few sessions, both the EU3 and M&B ones.

it's a new disease, deadly one, called Skyrim.

So i guess it's useless i keep waiting for you guys to show up for tonight's session ? these last couple of weeks, tuesday is the only day i manage to be there on time :eek:o

So i guess it's useless i keep waiting for you guys to show up for tonight's session ? these last couple of weeks, tuesday is the only day i manage to be there on time :eek:o

I was there waiting for everyone, reading my course litterature. The thing nowadays is that you have to either speak to me on Xfire or Steam. or talk in the microphone while in the same channel if I am to know you are there. For some reason I get no voice notifications on TS anymore, even though that is activated.

I was there waiting for everyone, reading my course litterature. The thing nowadays is that you have to either speak to me on Xfire or Steam. or talk in the microphone while in the same channel if I am to know you are there. For some reason I get no voice notifications on TS anymore, even though that is activated.

Oh shoot ! had i know, i'd have talked in the mic. As i got no answer, i thought you were too busy with your studies. Not sure when i'll have time again this week...

Me, Gigau and Henkalv waiting for you now.

If i manage, i'll connect tonight ; my fighting skills, especially in melee, were even worst than before except for a couple of not too bad duels with Henkalv.

I sucked big time yesterday :p

ill be online again around 19:00 :) depends on my cooking skills :p
as in "if it works, I'll be there, if it doesn't, well screw that where's the pizzeria?" :p

Don't think there is any possibility for me to play today.

EDIT: Wrong. I am perfectly available. But remember that I do not get any notifications on TS. You have to use either steam or your mic to reach me if I am playing games.

Last edited: