• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wouldn't it be better to use the tag NOR for Nohria ?

Too late really, I've already used this tag for Selentia:)

Well, if you don't like the names Canin Spain and Cats' China, I'll rename them in Hiscania (or Hybernia as a variant) and Felsina respectively. Any other suggestions?

With the release of AoD i think it would be much better to move the mod to it...

Need any particular help?

Particular - if you aren't able to use MapUtility (unfortunately!), you could maybe invent some names for provinces, with "some" I mean ca. 850 :), as well as names for ministers, leaders and techteams - I'll like it even more if you support them with pictures:)

With the release of AoD i think it would be much better to move the mod to it...

Why do you think he's going to buy AoD?

I don't think I'll buy AoD if it is distributed via Internet shops. In case of so-to-say "real stores" - I'll ponder the idea of bying. That's it.

And what do you think of names Hybernia (or maybe Hiscania, Caspania) instead of
cassm.png
Canin Spain and Felsina instead of
cacsm.png
Cats' China?

I don't think I'll buy AoD if it is distributed via Internet shops. In case of so-to-say "real stores" - I'll ponder the idea of bying. That's it.

GamersGate is exactly the place where they are going to sell AoD. In other words it's going to be a download version only. Nobody planning on making hard copies of the game yet. So, it's not going to be available in "real" stores. At least in the near future. Maybe in a year or two something will change.

Particular - if you aren't able to use MapUtility (unfortunately!), you could maybe invent some names for provinces, with "some" I mean ca. 850 :), as well as names for ministers, leaders and techteams - I'll like it even more if you support them with pictures:)
For leaders, ministers and tech teams heres the solution:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272399
:D

What kind of pictures are you looking for?

What are the world's cultures? and cultural dispersion?

some more updates!

new version of shields:
screensave10.png

to the left (near to "Intadore") is the old version, near to "Arax" is the new one. Which one do you like better?

I've begun drawing provid file:
providsample.png

Part of Maximia is here, I suppose, in 33% scale.

How do you like it?

The new kind of flags is great its much more original!
I guess he means the way ministers' pictures would look.
When i say cultures i mean cultures :p
Cultures, as in populations.

What will be the population diversity?
Hispanics, slavs, anglo-saxons, franks, germanics...

Felsina is no good. I'd rather call it Tundria. Unfortunately you don't like it. But Tundria sounds just like a geographic name. Felsina doesn't.

Tundria is no good. I'd rather call it Cats' Spain. Unfortunately you don't like it. So it's a kind of a compromise to use neither CaS nor Tundria but (more neutral for me) Felsina (which is composed form Felis - cat and Sinae - China in Latin). That's it.