• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great!!!
P.S. Наканец-та чессть Рассеи кто-та зощетил. Ни таккие юж ми юнтерменьши! Виликалепно! Паздравляю, Мокссим! Нодейусь, ти давидешь йето да канца!
(Пешу с ошщибкоми, добы лебопытное буржжжуи ни прагнали фрраззу чириз пириводчек).

Why are you talking in Russian?

To get this program youneed internet to dowload it and then install it.
My main comp, where i do everthing, is soobscelete it cant get internet and theres no standalone .net installers :(
Damn bill gates...

strange... I suppose I have found an installing pack:confused: I've downloaded it on my home PC, and transferred onto my laptop which doesn't have access to Internet (I hope it was so:))

p.s. damn bill gates...:)

strange... I suppose I have found an installing pack:confused: I've downloaded it on my home PC, and transferred onto my laptop which doesn't have access to Internet (I hope it was so:))

p.s. damn bill gates...:)
:confused:
Oh well ill be getting an xmas upgrade!
Hope to be joining you mapmodding gods soon!

Bolshevik said:
Hope you understand and remember about that...

of course I do...:) have never rejected it, you understand;)

gianlucad said:
Any more updates?

Yes, it will be some tomorrow, I'll show pictures of Arax, Levia & NDR (which are unfortunately the only countries I have province names for).

And what about you? Have you made the pics?

Same for Cat's China.

I suggest to rename them, both Canin Spain and Cat's China, something like Ugrumaya Tundria (instead of Spain) and Svetlaya Tundria (instead of China).

I also would like to propose some other country names:

Tmutarakania
Kengurunia
Ohlomonia
Mavronezia
Bolotnaya Edrania
Stepnaya Edrania
Propania
Propano-Butania

If you like the country names suggested by me I could expand this list.

Last edited:
Is it only me or does that map look like a horse on a baloon?

kartamoddad.png

Well, if you insist:) I could rename Cats' China and Canin Spain. Remember, they're my sister's invention, not mine:)

And I think I'll choose the new name myself, ok? Since Tundria (no matter, Ugryumaya or Svetlaya) is not acceptable for me:)

New storylines come!

gau.png
Kingdom of Gaurillea (Gaurillea) (tag GRE)

Since its creation, the Kingdom of Gaurillea has always been a conglomerate of nations. Elyos, Rhettis, Virians and Antares had been peacefully living together for five centuries since the Kingdom was established 1491. As the serfdom was abolished 1544, the kingdom's economy flourished and it soon became one of the most prosperous country of the South. The stock exchange market of Elyone is one of the largest in whole Cifrasia, although kingdom's power could be threatened from the outside. The 'patchwork kingdom' had been managed to evade the separatist and secessionist movements until the local nationalist groups in Rhetta and Viria were supported by foreign powers, e.g. Nohria, both Demias and the Empire. Aipartes dynasty had been ruling since 1852 but the current king Aparde II is losing power each day as a result of unpopular reforms followed by strenghtening of the Rhettis and Antares separatists supported by the military juntas in Nohria and Heren. Moreover, Nohria is claiming Gaurillean rightful lands on the co-called 'Taurel bulge' and will probably try to get them by force. Large territory, different inhabitant nations, internal disorder and foreign powers pressure - are the factors that will never make Gaurillean ruler's life boring...

nhr.png
Republican Nation of Nohria (Nohria) (tag ITA)

Situated on the hilly wastelands of the Southeast, Nohria always suffered from the lack of arable lands. It was scarcely a problem in the Ancient or Medieval ages since there were many unclaimed lands, but when the whole land was divided, the question rose again. Nohria that became a principality in 1436, and kingdom in 1612, waged several wars for re-division of the lands: 1509-1515, 1714-1718 and 1752-1754 against Gaurillea and Heren, 1558-1560 and 1607-1612 against Demia, 1792-1795 against a coalition of Heren, Gaurillea, Demia and Taurel, with the latter being the most severe, causing a republican revolution in Nohria and a full annexion of Taurel by Gaurillean kingdom. The 'Taurel bulge question' springs from the results of the war 1824-1825 which confirmed incorporation of Taurel into Gaurillea, which was a great stroke for Nohria, considering 'province of Taurel' as an integral part of the Nohrian realm. The whole 19th century passed under the banner of unrest and instability on Nohria, interrupted by relative short presidencies of Einer Sentenio (1844-1858) and Guilio Represito (1890-1897) who succeeded to establish order for certain time. However, the both were assassinated by the anarchist-style terrorists who tried to preserve the then weakness of the central power. The disastrous unrest continued until 1922 when another coup d'etat was carried out by a group of officers lead by Morden Mytro. New Nohrian government, presided by Mytro himself is professing extreme militarism and is rebuilding the army. The foreign policy problems of the new-born Republican Nation of Nohria however remained the same, and the most important is the question on ownership of the Taurel bulge. Nohria is much stronger at the moment than it was a century ago, with more qualified army and friendly regimes (namely fellow military juntas) in neighboring Demia Turana and Heren on it's side, and the Taurel question must be solved forever.

Last edited:
You wanted updates? Have'em!

As promised, pictures of Arax, Levia and Numeral Dem. Rep (NDR):

Arax northwest:
maparax1.png

Arax northeast:
maparax2.png