• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seriously Gujarat?
JIZ6M.jpg

WalesogLeinster.jpg

Ok I've seen Ireland form by itself before and Scotland break free. But Wales taken over England? all I did was to drive Enngland out of the mainland and take one province on their mainland(stab hit them to -3 stab, but otherwise they did the rest by themslef)

Also in the corner you can see Sweden beating up on Norway, to be overrun by norwegian nationalists, Norway is beating up Denmark who in turn is beating up Sweden.

Navalcosts-1.jpg

This picture show the total cost of my navies is less than the regular cost + the cost for beeing over the forcelimit?? I think I must have missed the math lesson where we learned that 19+37= 27

Last edited:
This picture show the total cost of my navies is less than the regular cost + the cost for beeing over the forcelimit?? I think I must have missed the math lesson where we learned that 19+37= 27

no, but 19.57 + (0.383*19.57) =27.07

Regular Cost + Cost for being over the force limt .. (38.3% of 19.57)= Total Cost

EU3_20.jpg

Not only was England annexed by scotland.....

GRENADA ANNEXED CASTILLE!!???!?

:rofl:

my entire campaign is weird, specially the new world

lets start with my shinto somalis....
shintosomalis.png

and then lets talk about an obsession with TEA, and TEA CEREMONIES
shintoenglishmen.jpg

and a USA that stands up for indians instead of against them....
iroquoisusa.jpg

and the entire new world is just wrong wrong wrong
venices.jpg

Those borders... it hurts my eyes! But seriously, how did they end up like that?

Also here's the mega-Gujarat I posted earlier but without TI, and with the rest of Asia.
euiiibyzantinecampaigna.png

and a USA that stands up for indians instead of against them....
iroquoisusa.jpg

I noticed the President's first name is "Eagle". I'm pretty sure that if anyone named Eagle ran for president, waves of patriotism would make them the second unanimous President.

lol @ viperhawk

I've NEVER seen a USA form with Iroquois as a primary culture. How is it even possible that the Europeans who the Americans broke free from did not evangelize the natives before 1750!?

Also, Nafu, what mod is that? Never seen the Song dynasty in EU3 before, nor many of those countries

Finland got her revenge on the Swedes!