• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Really concerned about the invasion CB, the new changes seem to have removed the entire point of it. If I'm good and holy and King Murderdeath the Devil is pure evil, it seems like the pope should want me to invade him even if (especially if!) I'm more powerful than he is.

Okay thanks, but whats so bad about the TKEO version?

1. It's the wrong version so you won't be able to play multiplayer games with anyone using the GamerGate version.
2. When the NEXT patch comes out, it's probably amplify the differences in your current version and could lead to harder to pinpoint issues.

After patch Shield DLC shows generic shields, also (maybe i am wrong) mongol faces are gone. I Installed patch succesfully, first time schields were bugged, then dowloaded DLC via ingame store (gamersgate) - now only generic shields :(

Confirming KUMH for Steam after a reinstall.

What was the download size displayed in Steam when you re-installed/downloaded it? It shows 883.1 MB for me (the download), though this seems to be the uncompressed size (it's "really" only downloading about half of that, it seems).

Are there any fixes for the non-english language strings? At least corrections for the cases where variables were translated too and so resulted in popups missing the information carried in these variables?

Open the ingame store, select "Dynasty CoA" DLC, press reinstall, then restart the game.

Good. As convenient as it was marrying a daughter off to the third in line for the Shia Caliphate and letting 'nature' sharpen its daggers, it's definitely for the best.

Are you looking at rebalancing the cost of hastening nature along for the next patch, maybe making the cost scale along the lines of gifts?

- Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy

umm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that exactly when an AI should surrender? I mean if they are completely beaten then whats the point of carrying on?

I was hoping in this patch you would make it easier to find appropriate marriages for our rulers children. As the King of Hungary, no other kings will marry their children to mine. Considering I have loads of prestige, this seems broken. Also, I get a prestige penalty for marrying my princes below the princely rank, and I get no interesting alliances. Seems broken to me. You are penalizing me for something that is impossible(finding appropriate rank spouses), and a whole function of the game is unusable(alliances). Maybe next patch?