• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Today's unlocked ornament is a hint of something Paradox will reveal more about soon.

day2-teaser.jpg

View the full calendar here: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/HolidayCountdown

Well, I don't know whether to answer or not but sure, why not?

Question #1: On the second of December, 1804 at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French.

Question #2: On the second of December, 1805, French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte defeat a joint Russo-Austrian force in the Battle of Austerlitz.

Question #3: Then-French President Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte overthrows the Second Republic in 1851, he then crowns himself the Emperor of the French, adopting the title Napoleon III.

Do I get a prize? :p

Sounds to me like Paradox France have something in store for us soon... that's my guess anyhow.

Yeah, I think "project Eisenhower" is Napoleon's Campaigns 2.

In fact, when ageod developers were asked about new projects in their own site, in special about "Project Eisenhower" (you know in-house Paradox projects are named using US Presidents, and ageod is Paradox France indeed) and if that US president was related anyway to the game (asking even if it would be about Overlord), this is the asnwer given by Philip Thibaut:

Originally Posted by PhilThib
Code names are usually made to confuse the enemy

wrong bet... if they weren't, our project would have been Jefferson or Madison (hint, hint, hint...)

So Jefferson and Madison... Napoleonic era.

That's my bet :)

Easy. On the second of December, 1804, Paradox Time Travel's holiday countdown asked, "What happened today at Notre Dame? What's going to happen one year from now? We already know."

Yeah, I think "project Eisenhower" is Napoleon's Campaigns 2.

In fact, when ageod developers were asked about new projects in their own site, in special about "Project Eisenhower" (you know in-house Paradox projects are named using US Presidents, and ageod is Paradox France indeed) and if that US president was related anyway to the game (asking even if it would be about Overlord), this is the asnwer given by Philip Thibaut:

So Jefferson and Madison... Napoleonic era.

That's my bet :)

That'd be excellent news!

I pray it is a new version of Napoleon's Campaigns. I love the era, but the current version seems to be (to me at least) the least polished of AGEOD's games. A new better game set in the same period would be most welcome.