[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Luckily for me, I'm more of a person who wants to be alone, so I don't really care and training with you guys in MP is always a fun alternative to being captured by a lord in Single Player mode.

In the NOP? Squire :p

Might, no one said it would.
Just remind me, on the Nord Town / Port Assault / Forest Hideout map, never to take a cavalry. The way is just to narrow and my signature cavalry charge while using a sword won't work.
I mean it. There's not been a time where i play cavalry and don't use a speed bonus.

thats too bad :( parties are more often than not quite fun :)

Which hdk can vouch for according to all photos of him he's spreading around on the forum :)

ahh your a cav? :) how good are you with a spear? :)
and inf? with and without a shield?

I just had a warm-up round on a TDM as a cav (witha spear)
had a great start but than I lost some of my concentration :p

start :D
mb384.jpg

end mwuah
mb385.jpg

I know khergits are overpowered :p

:rofl:

sometimes a fun party can turn into less fun and plain bad in a very short time doh :p last week I had to walk home..... took me freakin 2 hours :(

...And that I guess was a fun party? :p

With a spear I hit most of the time. With infantry, I prefer a shield, since it gives me some sort of cover against Archers.
And parties are generally fun until you realize there's that person that drags it on for ever.

civand ware you playing at our server? :)

if so you can add NOP_Squire_ ..... to your name

our server is unplayable for me. 80, 90 ping with spikes up to 130. I think it needs a restart :p

edit: it seems all serves are above 90 for me :( weird it was fine an hour ago. will wait till it gets better (hopefully)

Last edited:
Ok, I will add that to my name tomorrow.

I agree, training was fun, except that my lance (at best) hit someone's horse and at worst killed my own team mate :(
Also I had like 34 deaths in one round, but what have you. I'm happy if I get someone.

guys Lord Blueberry of Swabia contacted me. he saw somewhere on talesworld forum wetew's post about looking for a server. a bit late but he contacted me :)

their guys sell severs thats 64 slots. with a 50 free ts slot for €25 a month. what do we pay now? and what do you guys think about it? :)

guys Lord Blueberry of Swabia contacted me. he saw somewhere on talesworld forum wetew's post about looking for a server. a bit late but he contacted me :)

their guys sell severs thats 64 slots. with a 50 free ts slot for €25 a month. what do we pay now? and what do you guys think about it? :)

We're paying around €20 a month for our server...

Edit: Do you have time to play right now?

I am around right now. But tired.