• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I could live with a tie. I think that means the Reds will have to find the last Yellow tonight to win and since that is a turned Yellow (I think) I suppose we could risk that.

IIRC red wolf is more likely than yellow one. This doesn't make votes against yellow ones that important.

He went after him, but didn't got him. Fake or real vote? Hard to say.
Paendrag did it two days running, that is a bit much for just an alibi vote. The first day Deagh was runner up to be lynched, at times he was even in the vote lead.

Also it's classic baddie play to keep voting the same few people, that way if you are found out there are very few players that are cleared by your vote.

I could live with a tie. I think that means the Reds will have to find the last Yellow tonight to win and since that is a turned Yellow (I think) I suppose we could risk that.

We know we have a Leader out there, Good or Bad??

The problem we do have, is the possible cursed turned nights.. Thats just hard to see in the voting records.. I see way too many possible goodies, but which are legit??

We know we have a Leader out there, Good or Bad??

The problem we do have, is the possible cursed turned nights.. Thats just hard to see in the voting records.. I see way too many possible goodies, but which are legit??
Just because it's in the rules doesn't mean there has to be one. Or have we seen a 2nd/3rd in command?

True the no-kill nights are a problem. We've seen 3 dead cursed people already, could there really be 5 cursed in a game this small though? I think the last Yellow is a turned or we would have to have started without cultists and having a priest would be rather strange if there is only a sorcerer to find.

EDIT: A 3rd in command Yellow has died. So I'd guess the Leader is a goodie and the 2nd in command is a Red.

Paendrag did it two days running, that is a bit much for just an alibi vote. The first day Deagh was runner up to be lynched, at times he was even in the vote lead.

Also it's classic baddie play to keep voting the same few people, that way if you are found out there are very few players that are cleared by your vote.

The one time he was in the running, but don't forget that it was Paendrag's vote that started it all. He could have just placed something that given previous development looked like safe vote and left.

The one time he was in the running, but don't forget that it was Paendrag's vote that started it all. He could have just placed something that given previous development looked like safe vote and left.
Well, OK Deagh could be a Red but now the choice is Boris and/or Xaldin. Deagh will not be lynched today. Do you really want to throw away your vote?

Just because it's in the rules doesn't mean there has to be one. Or have we seen a 2nd/3rd in command?

True the no-kill nights are a problem. We've seen 3 dead cursed people already, could there really be 5 cursed in a game this small though? I think the last Yellow is a turned or we would have to have started without cultists and having a priest would be rather strange if there is only a sorcerer to find.

EDIT: A 3rd in command Yellow has died. So I'd guess the Leader is a goodie and the 2nd in command is a Red.

Lots of cursed people but only 3 wolves per pack, seems reasonable.

Having a Priest with nothing much to do is... well, it cheapens the Priest, yes, but he's not useless. Sort of like a villager with a single trait. Nice to have around but not vital.

Official Votecount - 1h to Deadline:

Boris 4 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789), Snoop (793)
Xaldin 4 - Johho (776), Boris (778), Nautilu (792), Falc (734,747,794),
Deaghaidh 1 - Telesien (791)

Not Voted: Xaldin

So we are leaving it up to Xaldin to decide if he is a baddie or not. Great. I think I can guess what his decsion will be...

Official Votecount - 1h to Deadline:

Boris 4 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789), Snoop (793)
Xaldin 4 - Johho (776), Boris (778), Nautilu (792), Falc (734,747,794),
Deaghaidh 1 - Telesien (791)

Not Voted: Xaldin

So just Xaldin to vote... We know where thats going..

Telesien, please vote Xaldin... Then he either ties it or lets himself die.

Well, OK Deagh could be a Red but now the choice is Boris and/or Xaldin. Deagh will not be lynched today. Do you really want to throw away your vote?
Do you get the concept of "for now?"

Hmm seems like my vote is kind of important ATM. Better do some more reading ASAP before everything goes FUBAR, but that's just FYI ;)

Do you get the concept of "for now?"

Hmm seems like my vote is kind of important ATM. Better do some more reading ASAP before everything goes FUBAR, but that's just FYI ;)

If it Helps, Boris is Not Yellow... Xaldine is Not Yellow... Xaldine and Boris are not on the same side...

So, is Xaldine the Sorc and Boris a Red Wolf or maybe visa versa???

I know that if we get a tie, we get a Red

The main key factor to this game is, do we have cultists??

This can make or break plarity..

The main key factor to this game is, do we have cultists??

This can make or break plarity..
Another important question, because I don't know the answer here: do cultists and other secret baddies count as wolves or villagers when the "game over" ratio is calculated?

Yes they do

Yes they do (only count as baddies) They have to be together as one pack.

Cannot win if good prevails

Yes they do
I did not ask a yes or no question, you know...

EDIT: So with example where there are 3 villagers, 1 cutist (posing as villager) and 2 wolves, the ratio is 3:3 and parity was reached?

I did not ask a yes or no question, you know...

EDIT: So with example where there are 3 villagers, 1 cutist (posing as villager) and 2 wolves, the ratio is 3:3 and parity was reached?

Yessir, so I think it would be best for you to tie both me and Xladin