[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can Tue most of the time. (19:00-) but it differs each week. :p

def not wed or Sat too due to football.

I agreed to play with Octavian today around 19:00 so hopefully we will see more of you guys.
It's wednesday today hdk ;) :p
I can't play until after 21:00 (CET) unfortunally due to training. If you will play later tonight please write where :)

sounds like fun altough not my kind of sport :p (dislike of water :p )

Nah, then it's defnitively not your type of sport (one of the funniest thing is to push the other player into the water, forcing them to roll back up, which sometimes doesn't work :p)

Our server is full right now! :D

sorry octavian teh forums didnt work for me till now.

anyway our server was full of people (32)
and we still have major LAG issues. and it's damn annoying without admin tools :( too many tkers etc.
tell our server guys that they either sort it out or we want our money back for teh rest of the period. because this is getting annoying :( the server is sometimes unplayable thanks to that

edit: at 21:12 everyone got kicked!

:( <mad>

Last edited:
tried to get in, but it seems my ping is on about 500-800 so I think I will lay off
This is really strange :S You should have the same ping as any other european, around 50-60 :S
sorry octavian teh forums didnt work for me till now.

anyway our server was full of people (32)
and we still have major LAG issues. and it's damn annoying without admin tools :( too many tkers etc.
tell our server guys that they either sort it out or we want our money back for teh rest of the period. because this is getting annoying :( the server is sometimes unplayable thanks to that

edit: at 21:12 everyone got kicked!

:( <mad>
Everyone got kicked again? What the... Well, I'll contact them again tomorrow. The lag issue I noticed when I played earlier was acceptable (just one time), but if it lags like hell and even kicks players then it's not acceptable...

I've read some threads on Taleworlds, and it seems as if some guys have the same problem as us. It's not due to Vicenzo's mod, because we've had the problem now after reinstalling the entire server. So I guess I can install it later today. I suspect that the player kicking has something to do with the new patch. People report the same thing and I guess that we'll need to wait for another patch or solution. The lag spikes are easily prevented through a restart every day (if you ask people on Taleworlds), so I guess we can live with that until they solve it aswell.
Jestserver says that they upgraded and updated hardware and that our server now should be as good as it can be. The guys on Taleworlds gave me an explanation to the player kicking, but Jestserver have confirmed that this can't be any problem (because every server has its own unique CD-key).

Irritating that we can't figure it out. Do you think we can try playing some tonight, to see how often the problem occur. Yesterday the server kicked players one time, but I'm not sure how the lag spikes were, as I didn't play...

yesterday i played for around 20 mins and had around 6 lag moments 2 major ones. (as in 4 sec back trip in time)

but other players complained too ... one said his ping rose to 200 when he attacked someone but it returned to 50 when nobody was near.
weird indeed. he was using it as an example and I agree the game lagged enormously in battle :(

edit: let me know when you have installed the tools and i'll check it out more and test and report back :)

yesterday i played for around 20 mins and had around 6 lag moments 2 major ones. (as in 4 sec back trip in time)

but other players complained too ... one said his ping rose to 200 when he attacked someone but it returned to 50 when nobody was near.
weird indeed. he was using it as an example and I agree the game lagged enormously in battle :(

edit: let me know when you have installed the tools and i'll check it out more and test and report back :)

Will do so...

Glad to see more activity here. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join any trainings for some time. My gaming computer is still down; I'm waiting on a new motherboard...

Sorry hdk, I had to study for a thing in school tomorrow that I had completely forgotten about :/

My time away from my bow and my sword continues. I hope to be back right after Christmas.

Sorry :eek:o

The server system is updated again, we now have an admin tool again! :D