• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
111qm.png
Cascading alliances - more like tsunamic alliances if you are a minor. ;)
And once the european kingdoms have beaten you, the Ottomans knock at your door. If you ever played Byzantium in DW you know what this is about.

Although it might have been better to add all flags from the european majors into the wave instead the modern EU one.

Anyway the red eyes are just brilliant. :D

Last edited:
This seems to happen to me at least once every time I decide to go for the title of Emperor. I usually rage quit at that point.

Well I've vassalised Trollemia through another mission now, so I got my vengeance (immediately got the vassalise Hungary mission after it - but now it keeps pingponging between incorporate Bohemia or Hungary missions for just 10 prestige!). >____<''''

Well I've vassalised Trollemia through another mission now, so I got my vengeance (immediately got the vassalise Hungary mission after it - but now it keeps pingponging between incorporate Bohemia or Hungary missions for just 10 prestige!). >____<''''

Sometimes you just want that AI doomstack to do the lazy chores for you...

FELLOW SUFFERER. I've had at least three Byzantine games ended by vast European alliance chains.

Trebizond is less challenging than Byzantium, given the current state of things. Lucky Trebizond can quickly take Sinope and Kaffa, vassalize Candar, and then hide for decades >.<

Last edited:
ajtaud.jpg

In my recent game as Napoli, I was able to release Catalunya from Aragon as a peace deal. In a war which Venice didn't participate or lead or have remote relations with me, and without declaring war on a OPM I was allied with, they vasselized my Catalunya.

Inheriting the Golden Horde is great is you are the Timurids, though! :D

This seems to happen to me at least once every time I decide to go for the title of Emperor. I usually rage quit at that point.
I've actually kept the title of Emperor as a regency council as Brandenburg (HttT 4.0). Mind, I had at least 3 electors vassalized at that point.

The dead heir had Diplo 7 though. The RNG hates the idea of me forming Prussia.