• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the map shots I've seen there is a Kingdom of Croatia which seems to own all or most of Bosnia, and it is catholic. Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. are just fiefs in the Byzantine Empire. Something exists in Montenegro's modern lands called Duklja.

In the map shots I've seen there is a Kingdom of Croatia which seems to own all or most of Bosnia, and it is catholic. Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. are just fiefs in the Byzantine Empire. Something exists in Montenegro's modern lands called Duklja.

Duklja is a historical duchy and it was in its time most powerful Serbian realm.

Having the Bogomils represented would be good, although I'm sure they can be modded in.

Could somebody tell me how Bosnia will be represented in this game? What religion and nationality will have the majority in the Bosnian province(s)? Will it be a "independent" country? I have CK1, in that game there are some wrong facts of Bosnia.

/Hax:rolleyes:

There is no creatable kingdom of Bosnia. There is a Duchy of Bosnia that is part of the de jure Kingdom of Croatia. It won't be independent as when the game starts it was part of Kingdom of Croatia. The area is a catholic and in culture it marked as croatian. Not to mention Bosnia got independent in 12th century so its not suprise its not independent before that. I think there might be Kingdom of Bosnia tittle when you chose a time period when it existed but its not a creatable kingdom as it consisted areas of Kingdom of Serbia and Kingdom of Croatia.

Having the Bogomils represented would be good, although I'm sure they can be modded in.

I think they are in game already. All important christian heretics I think. Even your ruler can become one by event, as seen in a stream.

As for Bosnia, I think there is Duchy of Bosnia title. Also, I don't think term country is adequate for CK time frame so in reality no country is represented, only regions :)

I think they are in game already. All important christian heretics I think. Even your ruler can become one by event, as seen in a stream.

As for Bosnia, I think there is Duchy of Bosnia title. Also, I don't think term country is adequate for CK time frame so in reality no country is represented, only regions :)

Exactly, so lets avoid any nationalist arguments before they break out, as Balkan discussions frequently will erupt into this despite nationalism having next to no relevance for the period they like to argue over :sleep:.

Regards,

The Great

It will most likely be in the game, as it is in CK. I bet that Kingdom of Bosnia title is a non-creatable one like King of Venice, but does exist between certain starting dates. So, if you start in the age of Petar Kresimir, there is only Croatia and Montenegro to play with, but at later dates you can start as Bosnia, Serbia and Bulgaria too.

As for provincial details... the provincial culture will quite probably be South Slavic with a mix of religions.

It will most likely be in the game, as it is in CK. I bet that Kingdom of Bosnia title is a non-creatable one like King of Venice, but does exist between certain starting dates. So, if you start in the age of Petar Kresimir, there is only Croatia and Montenegro to play with, but at later dates you can start as Bosnia, Serbia and Bulgaria too.

As for provincial details... the provincial culture will quite probably be South Slavic with a mix of religions.

There won't be Kingdom of Bosnia title in game probably, because it was created in 1377. and latest starting date we can select is 1337. So we can't select 1377. year and play as King of Bosnia.

There is no creatable kingdom of Bosnia. There is a Duchy of Bosnia that is part of the de jure Kingdom of Croatia. It won't be independent as when the game starts it was part of Kingdom of Croatia. The area is a catholic and in culture it marked as croatian. Not to mention Bosnia got independent in 12th century so its not suprise its not independent before that. I think there might be Kingdom of Bosnia tittle when you chose a time period when it existed but its not a creatable kingdom as it consisted areas of Kingdom of Serbia and Kingdom of Croatia.

I didn't ask for any Kingdom of Bosnia, I know it was much later created.
I don't want to start any flame wars but did really Croatia rule Bosnia all the way to the river Drina? Yes there are facts that Croatia ruled northen and western parts of Bosnia but there is very little evidences/propaganda that Kresimir IV kingdom was all way to Drina(the border between East and West Roman Empire).
The people who lived in the eastern Bosnia (Sarajevo-Zenica-Tuzla area) was Bosnjani, today called Bosniaks. And the religion were heretic Bogomilism, not catholic nor orthodox Christianity. Later was the Bosnian Church created but in 1066 it wasn't.

Correct. 1337 is the last year that the "pick any date" rule applies.

Regards,

The Great

You can pick a date between 1066 and 1337, with the game continuing 'till 1453.

Whoa, whoa. Now I'm confused. What I'm trying to say is:

There's four bookmarked dates, with 1337 being the final bookmarked date.

However the player can (alá EUIII) select ANY date, with the use of a counter and without the use of any bookmarks.

So even though I, for example, select the 1337 start date, I can use the counter to revert the date back two years to 1335 or forward it 30 years to make the date 1367.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Whoa, whoa. Now I'm confused. What I'm trying to say is:

There's four bookmarked dates, with 1337 being the final bookmarked date.

However the player can (alá EUIII) select ANY date, with the use of a counter and without the use of any bookmarks.

So even though I, for example, select the 1337 start date, I can use the counter to revert the date back two years to 1335 or forward it 30 years to make the date 1367.

That's what I'm trying to say.

No, you can't go foward after the last 1337 bookmark. Wouldn't make sense to play less than 100 years anyway and paradox is saving a lot of time by not researching the information for those last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.