• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
News says that Iran will be playing Naval War against the 5th Fleet of the USN soon enough:

034433-120102-iran-navy-drill.jpg

usff.jpg

lol delra, They warned USA that there might be some consequences, US shrugged it off and are gonna go ahead with schedule. But i can imagine that Iran state press is saying that their government knocked USA down a notch. Id like Iran to give USA a reason to kick their ass, its their time isint it?

News says that Iran will be playing Naval War against the 5th Fleet of the USN soon enough:

034433-120102-iran-navy-drill.jpg

usff.jpg

It's not that simple. Are you aware of this :
(read carefully...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

"An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected. "

ouch !

Yes, I remember reading about it and the whole idea of the restart, because "the war didn't go according to the script' and the primitives have won... ;-)

For me they could just leave Iran alone and not meddle further... It's not like Iran will use their one nuke, even if they get it (Isrealis said not so long ago that they won't) to provoke a nuclear response from Israel and the USA which would wipe them off the map. Plus the Oscar-worthy performance of Colin Powell in the UN a few years back got me extra careful of believing in war propaganda.

800px-CH-53D_Sea_Stallion.jpg

Yea, im not too worried, Israel and Iran can wipe each other and the rest of that sad area off the map with any luck ;D

I hope you are joking. Or you just might be the most cynical person since Machiavelli.

I hope you are joking. Or you just might be the most cynical person since Machiavelli.

haha yea, dont worry

"I hold it to be of great prudence for men to abstain from threats and
insulting words towards any one, for neither the one nor the other in any
way diminishes the strength of the enemy; but the one makes him more
cautious, and the other increases his hatred of you, and makes him more
persevering in his efforts to injure you"
- Niccolo Machiavelli

Ah, good. You never know because there are warmongers who really think its a great idea to make the worlds largest car park out of Tehran.

And I think imperialman really loves the Type 45 judging from his pics :p

Ah, good. You never know because there are warmongers who really think its a great idea to make the worlds largest car park out of Tehran.

Well, I've been erm... inside... most of the Type 45 family. Sisters Defender and Dragon most recently. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Well, we know that Israel wont let Iran live if it has a nuke, so it would happen eventually considering the way thing are looking. Ill just have to get out some popcorn and watch the show

If Putin can have 2500 and we're still able to sleep at night, I don't think the world will be worse with a couple in Iran...

pakistan-frigate.jpg

Even then, if Iran can be knocked down a notch without alot of blood being spilt, I'd be happy. Here comes a Hamina class robot boat. I love the guy in the yellow jacket near the missile thingies in the aft.

hamina72dpi4js.jpg

If Putin can have 2500 and we're still able to sleep at night, I don't think the world will be worse with a couple in Iran...

Well, Russia understands the implications, Iran on the other hand, does not understand the implications...

Even then, if Iran can be knocked down a notch without alot of blood being spilt, I'd be happy. Here comes a Hamina class robot boat. I love the guy in the yellow jacket near the missile thingies in the aft.

Crew Count: 1(Must wear Yellow Coat)

Do you really believe that Iran can't do the easy math of what would happen if they actually used a nuke against Israel or even better, the US...

006modernDestroyer1.jpg

Do you really believe that Iran can't do the easy math of what would happen if they actually used a nuke against Israel or even better, the US...

Not when they are radicals, and even if they did, im sure they would care less, because they can get their 70 male virgins