• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Complete reinstall from Steam... KMZO checksum. Rebooted... Deleted map cache... IDOC checksum. My patience is just about at an end here. The game loads/runs, but so what -- without the correct checksum, I won't be able to play multiplayer and that is the reason I am still playing this game...

Complete reinstall from Steam... KMZO checksum. Rebooted... Deleted map cache... IDOC checksum. My patience is just about at an end here. The game loads/runs, but so what -- without the correct checksum, I won't be able to play multiplayer and that is the reason I am still playing this game...

I belive the checksum is different when you rebuild the cache. try reloading the game. it should be the correct after that

I have a problem I get the message that nationalist spain have annexed other part of spain even after there civil war is over and it will not stop I have to take away all the message that a country annex another one or I will get the message all the time.... Major bugg

I get the same thing even after restarting a new game with 3.04.

Playing as Germany starting in '36 I declared war on Poland at the end of that year and finally annexed them. Later on, after the Anschluss, I don't remember exactly if it was when I fired the Treaty of Munich of the First Vienna award, Poland resurrected in one province (I think it is Ostrova or something) which they are supposed to gain from one of those events. I noticed their resurrection when the "More efficient laws" indicator appeared indicating that Heavy Industry was available...

And it's June 1939 and the Molotov-Ribbentrop event has not yet appeared

and German cores in polish territories differ from the ones in the 1938 scenario?

Last edited:
Wow. What is wrong with how it was before? It worked perfectly.
The problem occurs immediately after Italy joins the war against the UK and can no longer supply its troops in Ethiopia because the UK controls Suez and Gibraltar. By creating a puppet the troops can get supplies from them.

@ Podcat

Thank you ! I think this happened, because I started the game with an unpatched german version of FTM, and continued the game til the patch 3.04, but than I changed the language in english and continued it. I believe too, that the checksum because of these reasons was not the same as many user mentioned in this thread.
Now I reinstalled all, the checksum fits and hopefully the other things too.
Apologize for my enghlish !

Threat & Neutrality Question

With the new system, playing as UK. I have got Neutrality to under 60 by Dec 1937 just by raising the threat of Germany & Italy. This means I can switch to War Economy at this point (and 2 year draft). Seems a bit early to me, I would not expect this to be allowed until after the Anchluss at least ???