• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not rage, but I think it still fits with this thread...

Challenge-accepted.jpg

I laughed.

2q1ta44.png

Playing my current game as Najd, and this just struck me less than 5 minutes ago. I have no cores outside the original territory of Najd, so nationalists and zealots are everywhere. fffuuuu :'(

That is basically what happened to my Najd game the only difference was I had 2 tribal succession crisis in a matter of mounth (Hedjaz nationalist all over the place...), it broke my country badly.

hehe, thats why you are supposed to VASSALIZE instead of annexing everything in first few decades... :)

I did vasselize, Hedjez I got from one of the tribal events where they were completely occupied the others I had vasselized for 40 years.

This happened just yesterday.

General.jpg

I did a wonderful job of picking my battles to jack up my LT. Got a decent general *except* that he is deathly allergic to war. Seriously, I got his death notice at the same time that I got the truce expiration notice from that same war. Truces last what? 5 years? I'm so angry.

This happened just yesterday.

General.jpg

I did a wonderful job of picking my battles to jack up my LT. Got a decent general *except* that he is deathly allergic to war. Seriously, I got his death notice at the same time that I got the truce expiration notice from that same war. Truces last what? 5 years? I'm so angry.

Generals seem to die within 4-6 years, just long enough for you to actually turn a tide of war to be pushed back again. I've raged to this quite a few times.

It's not rage, but I think it still fits with this thread...

Challenge-accepted.jpg

I would RAAAAGE!!! If you cancel, you get the new mission: "Naval race vs. Castille". Cancel. New mission: "Naval race against England AGAIN, sucker". Cancel. New mission: "build University in your poorest province, so suck it"!

Love the Trollemia. :p

More complaining is in order, so...
Why you never ally with anyone who isn't a Junior PU partner or Vassal.
Byz1.jpg

Byz2.jpg

Byz3.jpg

Byz4.jpg

I managed to restore byzantines without any help - i didn't allied with anyone and killed the turks... still needed to mint much so my inflation growed to 15%, but when the empire was restored i managed to made it back to 0 - AND got a lucky PU with france... XD