• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 5h 24min to deadline

Rockingluke - 6 - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Kingepyon, Najs, AVN, Athalcor
Slinky - 3 - Rendap, Vainglory, Napoleon XIX
snoopdogg - 3 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman
Lord_D - 3 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar
Vainglory - 3 - snoopdogg, Kaetje, Rysz
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Lord_D
Rysz - 1 - EUROO7
Cakravati - 1 - Paendrag

not voted - 13 - drxav, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, XenomorphII, walrus, tamius23, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, sbr, Slinky, Bagricula

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

Unvote AVN, Vote snoopdogg

I'm going to use drxav's law on day 1 voters. And apply it to day 0, as well.

A certain player voted Lemeard for elderman, then me on day 1 (and I know I'm a villager. I even posted my role PM)

Vote XenomorphII

Also, I don't have to post from a phone any more :D

On the bright side, now you'll have someone to play football with! See what wonderful things I give you?

I play more football then he does. I've also been seen playing basketball this summer.

Apologies, I had no idea creating ties was frowned upon so much. I intended to (re-re-re)vote earlier and time slipped away.

I had no idea it annoyed people that much. I've learnt my lesson for future games, even if that requires my lynching.

Apologies, I had no idea creating ties was frowned upon so much. I intended to (re-re-re)vote earlier and time slipped away.

I had no idea it annoyed people that much. I've learnt my lesson for future games, even if that requires my lynching.

Ties shouldn't be sniped, especially very early in the game. It can be helpful to create a tie earlier in the day and see who breaks it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rockingluke's move was a newbie mistake. When I first started I thought ties were bad, but ties are, in fact, helpful and informational, until within maybe 10 minutes of deadline. Rockingluke may very well have had the right idea at the wrong time.

@ Kaetje

Ah, yes, but everyone knows women can't play in the same leagues as men. It's unnatural.

Could you please explain your revoting to Tamius, then?

I always thought I had a sister, but Vain told me that I suddenly have a brother. Well, that's going to take some getting used to.

Vote Vainglory

Look at it this way; now you can get together for a sports night with your brother and his husband. :D

Unvote Rysz
Vote Vainglory

Unvote Vainglory
Vote Slinky

Since I am Lite I don't like much text!!
Vote AVN

Official vote count, 3h 46min to deadline

Rockingluke - 6 - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Kingepyon, Najs, AVN, Athalcor
Slinky - 5 - Rendap, Napoleon XIX, sbr, EUROO7, snoopdogg
snoopdogg - 4 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D
Lord_D - 4 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Vainglory
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
Vainglory - 1 - Kaetje, Rysz
Cakravati - 1 - Paendrag
XenomorphII - 1 - tamius23

not voted - 11 - drxav, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, XenomorphII, walrus, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, Slinky, Bagricula

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula