• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like 1 most :cool:

That's my favorite too. But anyway all 3 options are going to be available. All you need just pick an option you like and name it:

shield_U01
flag_U01
counter_U01

because U01 is the tag for Austria-Hungary

How about putting the Austrian eagle on the second version of the flag?

The point is that flag is already very much Austro-Hungarian as it is. Any more Austrian additions are not really needed for that option

It is a brilliant idea to make all options available and selectable !!! :cool:

When I release my new update and upload it, all you are going to need is just to open GFX folder, find those options for Austria-Hungary, choose the one you like the most and name it "shield_U01". That's the option for Austria-Hungary that you will see in game. Then do the same with the flag and the counter. Very easy. Anybody can do that

shieldsa.png

Those flags are really nice, first one can be seen as symbol of Habsburg revival, second flag is classic old Austro-Hungarian flag(which still looks great because of your unique style), and third one could be used for some kind of Danubian Federation(it reminds me on flag of Czechoslovakia, it bears Austrian, Hungarian and Slavic attributes, which is perfect for more federalized state).

Would be quite "cool" and something that would keep us greedy bastards from dying of anticipation. :p

Cute roundel. I like it. :cool:

Yes, it's a nice touch.

Those flags are really nice, first one can be seen as symbol of Habsburg revival, second flag is classic old Austro-Hungarian flag(which still looks great because of your unique style), and third one could be used for some kind of Danubian Federation(it reminds me on flag of Czechoslovakia, it bears Austrian, Hungarian and Slavic attributes, which is perfect for more federalized state).

Thank you for the words of encouragement, folks

#1 flag should be default. :)

Austria-Hungary is going to have a very nice set of research teams. Of course, it is just a simple combo of Austrian and Hungarian teams, but that combo gives Austria-Hungary a great scientific potential. She's going to be a pretty competitive nation

teamsn.png