Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would people be by chance interested in another lite game or would a small break be a better idea? I really don't know how it works here, if it is a continuous stream of games that people sometimes join and sometimes don't or if you get waves of activity followed by periods of inactivity...

Go ahead... the only break we have is the time a game takes to fill up :)

I've got an idea for a slightly-wackier-than-usual Lite game, but I haven't got the theme fleshed out yet. Go ahead and run yours.

Werewolf Lite CCXXXIII

M1870111_SlaaneshP2Mb3.jpg

Disciples of Slaanesh

The town of Hoffnungslosigkeit deep in Drakwald Forest, Heart of the Empire

Date:
Wellentag, Vorgeheim 1st, 2132

From the town chronicle written by venerable Lothar Telemann:

In the year of Empire 2132, our beloved count Siegfried 'Stark' von Steinburg left with the town garrison to help the Emperor Martin defeat the threat comming from Sylvania, where yet another vapire lord of the von Carstein clan - this time Manfred - raised the banner of his undead army and marched on Altdorf. Unfortunately the troubles of Empire left our once great but now dying town severly unprotected during the worst time possible. Beastmen are once more gathering under a new powerful shaman and there are rumors, that there is even a cult devoted to Chaos in our midst.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...CCXXXIII-Disciples-of-Slaanesh[COLOR=#00FF00]
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Good work to the village,, Yeah i did blunder on the deadline time, i actually thought id stole in and won us the game but was an hour and 10mins too early.. There was a big reason for this as id just come back from the father-in-laws funeral and wasnt really thinking that straight.
The next day i just prayed that Nautilu would come on line in time, we would have won the game then when he voted Mal, but luck was against us and didnt make it.

The reason for the 3-way tie was that id have been run up anyway the next day and lynched.. If id have voted Nautilu and hunted Mal, it was so obvious who the wolves were, so i went for the 3 way tie, taking out Mal with me and Nautilu and leaving Reis with what i thought would be an easy finish.. Me and naultilu almost killed Reis at the start and that should have had Cak and Taii arguing there case to Reis that there not wolves.. Instead Cak was pretty clever to carry the argument that Reis was the wolf...
Didnt see that coming, but well done.

Sorry Reis, i wasnt at my best at all. It took me a day to figure out what i was and just played rubbish.

Geez, i didn't see that one coming ! :p

Reis did a great job, managing in the first few days to be cleared... and leading the game.

It was a pleasure to host this game (sorry for my rooky mistakes), and fune to see the debates. Thanks for playing, and i hope wou'll be back next time i host a game :)

And of course, many thanks to Telesien for filling in for the last update :cool:

I didn't do a great job, in fact, I pretty much reckoned that 3 wolves are way easier to hide than 4 wolves. I can take credit for nailing Snoop as the Seer, but I don't think I was the only one to notice him. If I did a great job, I would have buried Cakravarti under a mountain of evidence, rather than the somewhat circumstancial and behavioral case I had against him, which wasn't enough to sway Taii.

I didn't do a great job, in fact, I pretty much reckoned that 3 wolves are way easier to hide than 4 wolves. I can take credit for nailing Snoop as the Seer, but I don't think I was the only one to notice him. If I did a great job, I would have buried Cakravarti under a mountain of evidence, rather than the somewhat circumstancial and behavioral case I had against him, which wasn't enough to sway Taii.

I only voted Cakravarti because I forgot he was the one that started the lynch on Nautilu. Fortunately I remembered in time. Any amount of "evidence" you could push against him would be pretty much nullified by that.

I only voted Cakravarti because I forgot he was the one that started the lynch on Nautilu. Fortunately I remembered in time. Any amount of "evidence" you could push against him would be pretty much nullified by that.

Read my last post. Lynching an inactive wolf in no way does it clear him, you know?

Snipes can go wrong, you know? (just ask Steed :D) Why risk things, when you can just win in the following day?

But there was no reason to propose Nautilu at all when he did, it was very early in the day and there were no votes on him... or any other wolf? I believe no other wolves were in danger.

Thanks for GMing, gigau!

It wasn't my decision to go after you, all I wanted to do was to try to make a Steed - Mal race, which would have won us the game if Mal died, or if Mal and Steed both died, and at the same time distract from Steed's blunder, noting he wouldn't put up a hunt on the second guy (which was another mistake from the pack). I didn't knew Nautilu was going to be late, either, so all we would have needed was a fragmented villager vote to win. We achieved that.

Okay I can understand that, makes better sense put that way. Still, I'm surprised you decided to start a race on me instead of abusing me. ;)

I still rated my chances pretty good, I actually built a strong case against Cak today, but your damn lie about me being online, when I was not, and Taii's belief that selling out packmates who don't show up on the final days cannot be done, damned me.

It wasn't a lie. You had posted in OT, what, half an hour or so after my post, replying to a post that had been made at the same time as mine. That it was actually only a case of you leaving without looking at this thread again apparently could have made my decision to call you for it disastrous, but then again it did end well.

Mind you, the schedule with the posting was tight enough that I did realize that it's a possibility you didn't see my post. I would have stayed quiet had I not been pretty damn confident that you're a wolf by then.

Congrats to Mal for taking out Steed.

Cheers.

It was Chelsea v Barcelona all over again, except I was the hero and got the result I wanted this time.:D:cool:

:rofl: Well done convincing taii at the end!

Yeah i did blunder on the deadline time, i actually thought id stole in and won us the game but was an hour and 10mins too early.. There was a big reason for this as id just come back from the father-in-laws funeral and wasnt really thinking that straight.

It's an easy mistake to make, at least if you ask me. :D You see, I failed to break the tamius generated tie two days before because of the exact same blunder (not taking daylight saving time into account).

So what? Are you really that naive, after so many games of WW? I shudder to think what AOK could make of you and your assumptions... :happy:

Suffice it to say that the evidence was far stronger against you, then it was against Cakravarti, despite the early situation in which you were almost killed by your pack. I've killed a packmate before, it wasn't impossible that those had been accidental (which they were) or that they were simply trying to look innocent and were prepared to jump off you if you got into danger.

Plus I had my eye on you the whole game and wanted to be right!