• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't commented in AAR threads for years but this time I make an exception. I really like the concept of this AAR. Keep up the good work!

One day you should get your armies to do the dirty work. ;)

Here is a plan for exactly that.

part17.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
All the planning and then someone else forces the Ottomans to release their Balcan subjects... Well, time to move on and take down someone else... like... England? :D

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

you're using spies to empower your vassal?

What the hell is your Byzantine gameplan?

Empowering my vassals is better than letting Morocco keep it, is it not? Remember I get benefits from each of my vassals' provinces.

I want to keep as few provinces as possible to decrease maintenance cost, stability cost and avoiding dealing with revolts. So instead I intend on empowering my vassals.

Remember, vassals can only attack me! And they need to dissolve the alliance first, so I will be heads up on that! So it basically means that my vassals won't go around doing stupid stuff with other countries.

My Byzantine gameplan remains being able to beat the Ottomans as much as possible, and possibly make a 'land way' between the current Byzantine provinces and Thrace.

Telesien must be rolling in his grave... if he was dead.

No, but I am outright furious :mad:

Such a cheap strategy AND with exploits :mad: :mad:

Why does everybody hate us? :(

But we will be back!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Sorry for such a late reaction, but I somehow forgot to check for updates :)

what is your income from vassals now? Must be getting quite high.

Powerful vassals are a great idea. But I do think you should focus more on the Empire rather than the Balkans. You do still want to be the Kaiser right?

Status
Not open for further replies.