• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To fake such a pm is very easy. Why do you trust him, and why haven't I hunted him if I were a wolf?

I don't have time for your nonsense. Be kind and at least read the arguments presented against you before you go out accusing other people, would you?

@hdk: You know full well what the I stands for. :p

So, are Mr. G and hdk then both denying these PMs are even real? *confused*

I have the conversation with the_hdk as well...

the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
the_hdk said:
Najs said:
Hey,

I scanned you last night and I know you are a cultist now. As I am sure you understand I am the sorcerer so you need to forward my name to your pack so that we can establish contact. Together we can probably find the enemy scanners pretty fast.

whats this game your playing?

I am not playing games. We both know that you are a cultist, we might as well do something productive with it.

Don't bother hunting me though, I've made sure you will be outed as a wolf if I am hunted tonight.

well i think your scan was wrong. im not a cultist.

So you are suggesting that Vainglory sent the wrong scan result or what? I am not buying that. I don't want your pack's names, all I want is to make sure I have contact with a pack so I can contribute and avoid random hunts.

check your stats scans are not 100% certain ;)

My phishing-skills aren't sufficient it seems. :mad:

I nearly outed you. who are you?

I'm the guy who went phishing with Mr. G and came back with a big fish. :D

ok. now to work. I can be of big help. I do not need names. (well maybe one, is tnt really the hunter?)
just tell me more or less who are you working with? and than I'll tell you how I can help you :)

Why would I tell you that? :huh:
And what do you mean "help" me? I just outed you as a wolf.

read my post in the thread. contact your superiors. and let them decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBVmcO1rINs

:D

hunt he? either a hunter or a lone wolf.

The thread is turning into pure gold though. The (unintentional) comedy of the last few pages is simply amazing.

Sigh, if only I had a few more hunter shots...

Well, it seems we only have two choices now. Does anyone else think it's pretty hard to believe anyone would simply fall for this, given that we have a dead sorc already? Oh well.
Vote Mr. G.
His PM, and defense are both pretty incriminating.

I have the conversation with the_hdk as well...

Oh. So the wolf 1 you contacted did not hunt you, and the second one didn't either. What a luck you must have had!

As for the question above, no, I have not got any pm. Don't know with the_hdk though.

That conversation with hdk is obviously false. It doesn't contain any swedish.
Lemeard har en rakad pung och harig brost

Better?

That conversation is so quoterrific that the first pm is written in vertical Japanese that I can't read.

Oh. So the wolf 1 you contacted did not hunt you, and the second one didn't either. What a luck you must have had!

As for the question above, no, I have not got any pm. Don't know with the_hdk though.

It sure is strawman in here.

Wait. You are calling me a wolf not because you have scanned me but because of a faked pm?
So he could also have outed you because of a scan?

Unvote Najs
Vote Mr. G

What is with you and asterisks.

Votecount

(6) Mr. G - Najs (1156), Capt. Kiwi (1148, 1158), Trinitrotoluen (1147, 1160), tamius23 (1230), Snoopdogg (1247), Slinky (1211)

(4) the_hdk - Kingepyon (1136), Lemeard (1137), Yakman (1125, 1182), EUROO7 (1126, 1153, repeats in 1203, and 1207, 1233)

(2) Suirantes - Walrus (1155), Mr. G (1159, unvotes Najs in 1166, 1202)

(1) Najs - Suirantes (1149, 1163)
(1) reis91 - Taiisatai64 (1129)
(1) Enkhuush - Snoopdogg (1132)

I'm disappointed somewhat, I thought all this recent discussion was about something novel and interesting, instead it's just another disputed outing. Fair play to Najs if this ploy of his actually worked(and if he is indeed a villager), and Mr.G and possibly the_hdk is a wolf, but I don't like it whenever one or more baddies are given up due to a false claimant, simply because it just makes the game more boring for everyone else. For most players all of today's discussion has been about whether or not certain pm's are genuine. Of course the only way to stop occurences like these is competent baddie play. In other words, I'm wasting my breath.

Nope, hdk didn't fall for it, you did.
Oh, Burn! :rofl: :rofl:

Vote Mr. G

I find it more likely to believe he fell for the trap than anything else. Hopefully the wolves will have learnt their lesson about hunting people with One Eye Open after what happened to enkhuush. So I think I'm safe for the time being. At least from the wolf-hunt...