• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah screw it. If he's the leader, then I've made a horrible mistake and deserve to die.
But the_hdk is acting like a complete retard now and he's probably better off dead, for this settlement's sake. Asking the doctor and guardian to protect him is such a ridiculous thing to do.

Vote the_hdk.

If I die, then there is somebody to replace me. He will let you know who he is.

Well so far, I'm seeing random votes on the_hdk and Racz, so for now its Vote Ahura Mazda,
as I don't trust Noddy yet. He may have just got lucky, although I accpet that seems slightly unliekly.

Final vote count

the_hdk - 7 - Byakhiam, muttoneer, theFreeman, EUROO7, k-59, noddy102, Ahura Mazda
theFreeman - 5 - THE_SPLIT, Bazti/Pandemonium, Lemeard/AVN-2, Mr G., Nautilu
Raczynski - 4 - Jamie550, humancalculator, jonti-h, Paendrag
EUROO7 - 2 - dublish, Teep/White Daimon-2
noddy102 - 1 - Tskb18
dublish - 1 - sbr
muttoneer - 1 - the_hdk
Tskb18 - 1 - Raczynski
humancalculator - 1 - Jopi
Lemeard/AVN-2 - 1 - tweek/punkbob
Ahura Mazda - 1 - Lord Strange
----
not voted - 2 - Capibara/Avernite-2, Eu_proof

missed one vote - THE_SPLIT, sbr, Capibara/Avernite-2, tweek/punkbob, Lemeard/AVN-2, Bazti/Pandemonium

Last edited:
Fourth Day and Fourth Night

skinsj.jpg
Full Of It's squaw preparing werewolf skins​

The pow-wow continued but no decisions on the important issues like allowing fire water and fire sticks into the tribe yet since the assembly was mostly discussing procedural issues like who should be allowed to greet the dawn, who should sit next to Blushing Feathers at dinner and who should be lynched come dusk. After much arguing and puffing on peacepipes it was decided that Talks In Riddles should greet the Dawn, Talks Too Much should sit next to Blushing Feathers at dinner and Full Of It should be lynched. It is allways nice to come to an agreement without fighting, isn't it?

"No! I am the chief of this tribe and I will not have the pow-wow lynching innocent people, especially not me" said Full Of It the chief. Instead we should lynch Falls At Ground And Misses the strongminded skinwalker of the Oldtimers pack with a Snake totem. The rest of the braves, amazed at their wise leader quickly decided that Full Of It should also be the one to greet the Dawn and sit next to Blushing Feathers and her sister Smells Like Roses and also get a 10% discount on buffalo skins.

The strong leadership of Full Of It must have chocked the skinwalkers because night passed uneventfully. Or did it?

the_hdk was selected for lynch but used his leader ability to lynch k-59 the blessed werewolf of the Oldtimers pack with a cloak of invisibility instead of him. Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Please sub
You are second in line to sub after Avernite. On a related issue, if Capibara doesn't show today he will be subbed.

Well I voted for k-59 the day before his death, so that should pretty much clear me. In fact, it was probably from my vote that the_hdk was able to pick k-59 to be lynched. After all, it is not many times that Thinks Highly of Himself is wrong.

Well I voted for k-59 the day before his death, so that should pretty much clear me. In fact, it was probably from my vote that the_hdk was able to pick k-59 to be lynched. After all, it is not many times that Thinks Highly of Himself is wrong.

Full Of It denies your claims! :p

Vote Raczynski because that's what Vaya Con Mudkipz did.