• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zardnaar

Field Marshal
62 Badges
Oct 8, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Stupid addictive game. My game as the Earl of Dublin started out great. I had an infant son I betrothed to a genius infant girl. He ended up with a 17 stewardship and lusty with speedy trait and she had a 29 diplomacy once she turned 16 and grey emminence. Sweet he was my heir I was all excited. 24 years of marrage= no kids and he died an early death and she was in the mid 40's. Le sigh. A few generations later of small families and I have a Queen with average stats with a single son, a half brother I am raising/tutouring. Most of the bloodline is also extinct. The bloodline of succession consists of an underage half brother and sister. Le sigh.

Last edited:
haha plans never seem to work out quite as good as you set them up it seems. In my most recent game I betrothed to the minor Countess of Spoletto so that should we have babies when we came of age he'd inherit two counties. Well my bastard neighbor in Ancona thought it would be hilarious to come and kick her out of her castle. No more betrothal since she's now a lowly courtier in exile...sigh.

Had another crack at it and have 2-3 generations of genetically superior kings (diplomacy 20+ and genius wives). Life is so much easier. Everyone loves me though so it is hard to revoke vassals who are not of the blood.

My second ruler. Same as First one has 2/3 wifes with genius. Half of childrens have "retarded" traits :D
In my current game with a friend who's AWOL, I'm a genius Sultan, with four wives. Two of them genius, one of them quick, the other there because she's lustful. Come my age of 40, I have no male heirs from any of them, and my genius wives are now almost at age 45. Come 45, they both get pregnant, and have daughters. FML.